Britney talks in depth about her love for dogs, in particular new dog Sawyer and shades former team: "Sawyer made me feel more loved in 9 seconds than any man I've ever been with."

Thank you for dogs 🐶 !!! Dog spelled backwards is God ... not sure any correlation but I do think that dogs are extraordinary animals !!! Although I've been attacked by 2 dogs in my life ... I am still drawn to them !!! The dogs that attacked me weren't big dogs, one a cocker spaniel 🐶 and the other I'm not sure of the breed ... the cocker spaniel literally out of nowhere just scratched, bit and barked until I had to get on the hood of a car 🚗 and crawl up backwards on my back !!! I didn't go to the hospital 🏥 ... I just remember being in the tub with blood 🩸 everywhere and it stung so bad !!! I was 8 ... the next time I was on a double date with my new jeans 👖 at 16 and I went to the door to get my friend and this black dog came out of no where ... it didn't attack me like the other dog but he just came up to me and bit a hole in my leg and a huge hole in my jeans 😱 !!! Ever since then I have to get to know animals before I really approach them ... I have several small animals and my baby 🐶 is so sweet ... I've never even heard her bark !!! My dogs are unbelievable precious ... I grew up with really big dogs !!! They were German Shepherds and were trained in Germany 🇩🇪 !!! When I used to have men speaking in Spanish at my gate in Louisiana ... my dog that was God to me was Angel !!! It was the most beautiful animal I've ever seen in my life ... most German Shepherds are black but this one was yellow and white and his hair was long ... but his face looked like his breed !!! I was 5 when I had him ... I love dogs, I just don't trust other people's !!! I found Sawyer in Maui, a gift from God !!! Literally !!! He held me so tight when I held him that I literally couldn't leave the place !!! Women were all pulling up at the farm and I'm holding this adorable puppy I can't let go of ... they were all staring ... I'm like "Okay 👍 what's up !!!! Go now" but I was the one that couldn't leave !!! The owner finally stopped by realizing I wasn't going anywhere and she gave him to me 🥰 !!! He slept with me the first 2 nights then started teething and the little **** bit me 🤷‍♀️😂 ... small bite so he's forgiven ... anyways, he's grown so much since I first got him !!! He's only 8 months and if anyone comes in my room that he doesn't know, he literally acts like a lion 🦁 !!! He literally shows a protective side I wish I would have seen in my so called "protective system" !!! I mean yes ... I've felt totally safe with my security ... it's their job to do what they're told !!! I mean if you see anything suspicious ... 72 people you don't know in and out of a house weekly ... take your car away ... animals ... cold blooded criminals are never even forced to go through those measures !!! All for what ??? And you know what, I don't question it anymore ... I KNOW WHY 🤷‍♀️ !!! I don't want to give them the time of day with their words ... I would rather FINALLY react and spit in their ******* faces !!! To say the least I'm pretty ruined when it comes to trusting people !!! JUST SAYING !!! Sawyer made me feel more loved in 9 seconds than any man I've ever been with ... no bull****, no words !!! Pure genius protection because of 1 thing ... HE LOVES ME ❤️ !!!! The kind of love that doesn't require POWER ... s** ... LUST ... or MONEY !!! Genuine unconditional I will **** you up if you mess with my girl kind of love 💕 !!! He's kind of like my 3rd son at this point !!! So who knows ... they say cats 🐱 are the more advanced and smarter animals but have you ever seen a cat protective ??? That's what I thought !!! Maybe it's a coincidence God is dog said backwards and most will definitely laugh at me 🙄 ... I crack myself up most of the time too 😂😂 but I will say I finally feel like I have found my God 🐶❤️ !!!! Someone finally scared my security and checked their ***** !!! It wasn't me ... it was my dog 🐶😂 ...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.