Hadid $1 billion dollar 70 acres goes to auction after failing to sell for $37 million

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

21 minutes ago, ZUMBA GUY said:

I am  SCREAMING!! 

She really be posting photos of her looking like anything 😂guess that means she's so real, so humble, so quirky 

Exactly 

I know when I’m crying I always make sure to pull my phone out and take selfies and post them over social media  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2

It’s too bad the community lost its case about Franklin Canyon being developed. The trails would not only keep the community beautiful but would raise the value of nearby mansions! Greedy developers! I never liked the Hadids :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: Maybe a philanthropist millionaire can buy the property at auction and grant it to the city 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block