Who do you consider is the most annoying voice in pop?

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Idk if Shakira counts but I CANT STAND her voice!

Princess Mimi  :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:  

Sharika is such a wonderful voice, I can't believe you don't like ha :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Naughty Mimi :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Anyway chile 

Avril Lavigne (love some of her music)
Beyoncé (incredible vocalist but I don’t like her “pop” voice)
Christina Aguilera (when she oversings)
Fergie
Jennifer Lopez 
Heidi Montag
Rihanna (esp during her early career)

Don't tell nobody but I agree with you on Bey and April.

I also love April but her bratty style gets tiring after a while, I have to be in a good mood to not mind it.

Ms Tuna has an amazing voice, if she only knew how to master it properly. 

Unpop opinion but Jessica S. has a better voice than Xtuna. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Just now, Midnight said:

Don't tell nobody but I agree with you on Bey and April.

I also love April but her bratty style gets tiring after a while, I have to be in a good mood to not mind it.

Ms Tuna has an amazing voice, if she only knew how to master it properly. 

Unpop opinion but Jessica S. has a better voice than Xtuna. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

April 

• Haha 4

Was gonna say Selena G, but I suppose in her case it's more of an issue of her not singing well rather than her sounding annoying. Same with Jennifer.  :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink: Tbh I think Shakira's voice is arguably the most annoying because it's hard to understand some of her lyrics due to how she pronounces certain words. Ariana and Sia are in the same boat although to their credit they have good singing voices. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 1

Camila Cabello

Literally can not stand hearing her voice. I liked Havana but when I went to the gym and put my ear pods in, and played the song, legit felt like ear damage. That’s when I started to notice her tone and my displeasure of it. I blame Sia- she influenced the younger generations to have nasally, cracking voices. Sia pulled it off but these copy cats, are insufferable. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
28 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Princess Mimi  :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:  

Sharika is such a wonderful voice, I can't believe you don't like ha :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Naughty Mimi :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

LOL Naughty Mimi :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Im sorry I just dont like her voice, it sounds strange to me especially in English.

However I do like 1 song from her and its Wherever Whenever.

Im just saying how I feel, thats all.

I didnt mean to offend anyone

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

LOL Naughty Mimi :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Im sorry I just dont like her voice, it sounds strange to me especially in English.

However I do like 1 song from her and its Wherever Whenever.

Im just saying how I feel, thats all.

I didnt mean to offend anyone

No not offended, don't worry I'm not a crazy exhaler I'm a cool exhaler, I was just teasing :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

• Like 1

• Super Mods
21 minutes ago, Midnight said:

No not offended, don't worry I'm not a crazy exhaler I'm a cool exhaler, I was just teasing :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

Oh ok good.

I thought for a second, we were gonna have a long azz fight on here about this.

I dont hate Shakira, she's very talented but she's just not the type of music I listen to

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block