Who do you consider is the most annoying voice in pop?

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Anyway chileΒ 

Avril Lavigne (love some of her music)
BeyoncΓ© (incredible vocalist but I don’t like her β€œpop” voice)
Christina Aguilera (when she oversings)
Fergie
Jennifer LopezΒ 
Heidi Montag
Rihanna (esp during her early career)

Heidi Montag :orangu_orangutan_ape:do we even count her as a pop singer? She can't sing to save her life :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2

Gwen Stefani, Alanis, Shakira, Adam Levigne, Cher

They are all annoying but they all make it work. I like a lot of all of their songs.Β 

Honestly I thnk most pop singers can sing annoying. Britneys voice in Mmm Papi is annoying to me but I dont generally think her voice is annyoing. Christinas voice when she overdoes vocal runs in live performances is annoying to me, Whistle register doesnt do anything for me so even Mariah can annoy me.Β 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
18 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

I have one.... Meghan Trainor... It's aΒ 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Β 

From me

Β 

Ohh yesss I forgot all about her, great choice Mr.Cavill,Β that taste always shines through.Β :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

16 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

TASTELESS TASTELESS TASTELESS

GET :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:Β A :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:Β NEW :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:Β PAIR :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:Β OF :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:Β EARSΒ 

Bruno Mars is one of the best and most versatile voices in pop over the last 20 years.Β 

Β 

Wtf are you talking about? Bruno Mars is one a few talented musicians in our generation.Β 
I would say the most annoying voices are:

1. Shakira (every time I listen to hear I need to go n make pop:))

2. Christina Aguilera especially when she over sing.

3. Beyonce(she scream instead of sing)

4. Britney Spears(I don’t know if she classified as singer, but if she is then she should differently on my list)

5. Adam lavine(definitely)Β 

n how the **** is Camilla, ava max, beba something?Β 
Β 

Β 

10 hours ago, Johnsons said:

Whoa, thanks for opening this threat. Where shall I start?Β :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

female singers:

- Sia (always creaky and shrill, good song writer though)Β :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

- BeyoncΓ© (good vocal technique though, just not my timbre, always sounds a bit off-key to me)Β 

- Christina Aguilera (girl, we all know who can hit those high notes, just don’t keep exaggerating every single time, less is more)Β :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

- Katy Perry (I still don’t get it why she used to be so popular. Everything seems so staged. I can’t connect to her voice emotionally)Β :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

- Adele ( love most of her songs, but her voice doesn’t sound healthy; I’m actually not surprised she got problems with her vocal cordsΒ :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:)

- Taylor Swift (always sounds to me like a teenage girl who just happened to sing just for fun; like Katy - I never understood why she became that famous)Β 

male singers:Β 

- Sam Smith (Boy, there’s more to a voice range than just falsetto - try a bit lower, might also suit youΒ :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:)Β 

- Marc Anthony (not a good vocalist imo, seems very forced all the timeΒ :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:)Β 

- Akon (doesn’t convey real emotion; never sure whether it’s auto-tune or his real voice :ehidk_britney_um_eek:)Β 

- Bruno Mars (I like some of his songs but as someone’s told before - it always seems as if he always wants too much, very tenseΒ :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:)

Not you including Sam Smith in the boys column πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

know your community 😘

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block