Who do you consider is the most annoying voice in pop?

Lady...

even tho i love her to the depths of hell and back

but gotta admit it

even tho most of the times its the songs that annoy me even more than Lady's voice itself

i feel like if her voice was slightly different id love it more but just something about her vocals/vocal technique whatever

but who i love the most vocally?

Madonna!

Madonna is the voice of home for me

Lady's best songs are just like that - you know you need them but something about it is so dusty.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

What voice? :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Lmao! 
I like hearing Selena on the radio or on the CD, but the girl truly can’t sing live. I like how her tone is soft and whispery, but I can still understand the lyrics she says. Selena is an artist I’ll listen to online all day, but I wouldn’t ever see live. She doesn’t dance either. At least Britney dances… and during her prime, she had UNMATCHED stage presence and AMAZING dance skills. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block