Lou Taylor is threatening Britney fans with cease and desists on Instagram

5 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Lou I am not scared of you and will continue posting about your truth. You're a fraud. You're going down and you can't do anything about it or try to take me down? A fan? Lol bring the cease and desist letters on!!! Britney deserves justice and to have you Robin Greenhill and everyone at TRI STAR deserves to be in JAIL and yall can kiss my ***! 

BRB while I copy and paste this comment and post it everywhere on social media.

I'm JayTawndre,  I get views. 

F.U. 

From one fraud to another…look smile GIF by wtFOCK

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Lou I am not scared of you and will continue posting about your truth. You're a fraud. You're going down and you can't do anything about it or try to take me down? A fan? Lol bring the cease and desist letters on!!! Britney deserves justice and to have you Robin Greenhill and everyone at TRI STAR deserves to be in JAIL and yall can kiss my ***! 

BRB while I copy and paste this comment and post it everywhere on social media.

I'm JayTawndre,  I get views. 

F.U. 

YES! GO JAY! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 3

Why doesn’t Lou go on TV like Vivian Thoreen did and prove her innocence to make everyone shut up?……. Oh wait she can’t bc she is a guilty ***** :explainlol_stare_spin:

We coming for you Tri Star, Robin, Lou and all you silent criminals. See you in jail :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

This works only for the U.S. fans, i'd love to see her try this on us European fans, or south american and Asian fans :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS LOU YOU ENVIOUS WHO*E, GO TO HELL

yall remember that one British fan who went on tv and told the world she stole Britney's money...........oh I know that made her mad!!!! the hate for Lou is going international

• Love 1

Unbelievable. Is this all she does with her time? Check fans social media. Cease and desist for what? The truth. Well you know what they say. The truth hurts. 🤷‍♂️

She can come at me all she wants, I'm broke as they come. She ain't gonna get nothing from me. I'm like Madea: it wasn't raining money but I'm making that change, I'm making it drizzle at best. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.