Tinashe Slays Live Performance of "X" on Kimmel!

She’s one of my favorite artists. I saw her live a few years ago and I had chills. I thought “ Wow, this girl is gonna break it all! I never saw an artist who can dance and sing like that!”.

Actually, the “breaking” part never happened but I think the fact she decided to go indie (departing RCA Records) slowed her ascension. 

Still rooting for her no matter what and can’t wait to see what she’s up to next.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TheDukeDan said:

She’s one of my favorite artists. I saw her live a few years ago and I had chills. I thought “ Wow, this girl is gonna break it all! I never saw an artist who can dance and sing like that!”.

Actually, the “breaking” part never happened but I think the fact she decided to go indie (departing RCA Records) slowed her ascension. 

Still rooting for her no matter what and can’t wait to see what she’s up to next.

Me too she is immensely talented and has so much range in different strengths. Whether dancing or songwriting or singing and rapping. Triple threat. I would love to see her live. You're blessed to have experienced that. 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Me too she is immensely talented and has so much range in different strengths. Whether dancing or songwriting or singing and rapping. Triple threat. I would love to see her live. You're blessed to have experienced that. 

I saw her in NYC on oct 30 2021! She fkin slayed the whole performance!!

58 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

She spoke about it on Twitter and in a interview.

such a shame it didn’t come through :/

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, IonutM said:

I saw her in NYC on oct 30 2021! She fkin slayed the whole performance!!

such a shame it didn’t come through :/

I know Ari x Tinashe would have been a serve. Hopefully they collaborate in the near future. That would be dope. 

How cool! Did you take pix and vids?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block