Britney looking stunning, says "being loved and being nice got me taken advantage of"

She looks incredible esp. in that black outfit and I don’t blame her about being mad about the m&g, in her situation she had no say in the matter unlike an artist who actually has the choice to do it or not.  
Thousands of dollars for them and she prolly only saw pennie’s from it and at the end of the day, no one’s putting a gun to any fans head forcing them to spend thousands of dollars to meet another human being for 10 seconds, famous or not, humans are fickle, no one is perfect and we all have good days and bad days, if YOU as a fan MAKE THE CHOICE to still do it, you need to accept that it can go badly.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yikes. You sound like a person that I would never like to have in my surroundings. So in all honesty, you STFU. Britney freaking included her fans in her oral statement in front of the court, she freaking has thanked us multiple times and she even said we saved her life (which we did not, she saved herself, but that's how grateful she is for us and how much she loves her fans). You sound like an unstable fan that wants her fave to worship the ground you walk on. I hope you never get trafficked and I hope you are never forced to do something you don't feel comfortable by your captors.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

• Haha 2
30 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yikes. You sound like a person that I would never like to have in my surroundings. So in all honesty, you STFU. Britney freaking included her fans in her oral statement in front of the court, she freaking has thanked us multiple times and she even said we saved her life (which we did not, she saved herself, but that's how grateful she is for us and how much she loves her fans). You sound like an unstable fan that wants her fave to worship the ground you walk on. I hope you never get trafficked and I hope you are never forced to do something you don't feel comfortable by your captors.

Oprah Winfrey Omg GIF

31 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF

2 hours ago, BartBritney said:

Sorry, but those ‘40’ people paid A LOT of money to meet you sweetie en they are your fans…

Anyway: she looks amazing here! 😍

They paid a lot of money to see someone who was being FORCED to "meet and greet" them. We have no one to blame but the people controlling her. They are the ones who forced Britney and betrayed her fans. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
2 hours ago, BartBritney said:

Sorry, but those ‘40’ people paid A LOT of money to meet you sweetie en they are your fans…

Anyway: she looks amazing here! 😍

I was wondering if anyone was going to say anything about that. I've never met her but this was… interesting. It's interesting how she talks about her fans sometimes. Especially when it's her and not a statement. 

Anyway! She looks great! The black fit was the best one. I don't think the masseuse probably meant pity or anything negative when she said "people love you," but I get what Brit is saying and where she's coming from. She's so particular about how she looks (aren't we all?) editing the video screenshots (pics). I guess I can see why if I put myself in her shoes and look really close at the video. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I was wondering if anyone was going to say anything about that. I've never met her but this was… interesting. It's interesting how she talks about her fans sometimes. Especially when it's her and not a statement. 

Anyway! She looks great! The black fit was the best one. I don't think the masseuse probably meant pity or anything negative when she said "people love you," but I get what Brit is saying and where she's coming from. She's so particular about how she looks (aren't we all?) editing the video screenshots (pics). I guess I can see why if I put myself in her shoes and look really close at the video. 

I don’t think it’s about the fans though but more about the forced requirements, “do these meet and greets or you can’t see your sons”. She was a literal slave. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I don’t think it’s about the fans though but more about the forced requirements, “do these meet and greets or you can’t see your sons”. She was a literal slave. 

I get that and I know about how her sons were used as leverage.  But I still find it interesting. It's not just this post. It's crossed my mind based on previous things she has said.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, ynot8000 said:

They paid a lot of money to see someone who was being FORCED to "meet and greet" them. We have no one to blame but the people controlling her. They are the ones who forced Britney and betrayed her fans. 

and really "meet and greet" them because weren't fans threatened not to talk to her, or do any suspicious moves as if she was a wild animal that could get nervous if you did something off script?

Britney wasn't rushing them or being awkward because she wanted, but the handlers were the ones organizing this whole thing and the ones rushing people. Besides, yeah, I don't doubt many dedicated fans got to get the M&G, but the couple of times I went to the show, I didn't get the M&G because I'm poor lol but I still got close to say hi to Felicia, and a lot of the people waiting for their pictures didn't really look like Britney fans. Like, many of them looked like this sort of "influencer" kind of people, or like the rich couple that is just paying to see a tourist attraction, so it wasn't like she was crushing fans' hearts .

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.