Britney looks stunning in heart-patterned dress: "My baby is getting bigger," Sawyer makes an appearance in new pics

4 hours ago, DJ_VETTE said:

Like I’m not trying to catch a lot of hate here…but between the picture of her holding her belly and saying her baby is getting bigger I honestly thought she was pregnant lol 

bust seriously is she pregnant?

I feel slightly cautious saying this but when I saw the picture I did think I saw a bump. (I'm no way calling her fat before someone says that), but I think it's the way her dress is positioned. I saw a photo of p!nk somepoint last year and she looked like she had a bump but it was the way her clothes were positioned and the camera angle that made it looked like theŕè was a bump there.

I would love Britney to be pregnant though! Really hope she gets the baby she wants!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, honeycutie said:

She still tries to save money even though she’s rich because she’s very responsible like that :) And she probably also gets good quality stuff just by luck so doesn’t realize Wish is known for crappy products :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

She’s probably sent a lot of clothes as well. She doesn’t show us all the clothes she has but her closet has A LOT of clothes! She has nice clothes, she’s just humble and prefers regular clothes. I think that’s admirable :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I gotta say this, I hate the way some people here blow out of proportion every comment Britney makes about her boys and use it to blame them somehow. Looks like projecting on the kids the hate you feel towards Kevin. Implying they don't care about her mother or they only want her for her money and stuff like that...that's just awful, and it makes me a little angry.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

You do got to realize it’s normal for them to have a closer relationship to their dad, he’s the one who raises them and they live with him…none of this was Britney’s fault and it’s sad that it was stolen from her but of course they’re close with their dad, he’s been a constant in their life. I’ll get flack for this but also I think their mom is being embarrassing af with her nude photos no wonder they are keeping their distance. 

No tbh i actually agree with this. whenever she posts nude photos on IG, I do think  to myself 'aw Britney, you've got 2 teenage sons now'. i'd be mortified if my mum was putting photos of her naked on social media for even just friends seeing, let alone millions of people around the world 

• Love 1
On 3/13/2022 at 3:54 PM, DJ_VETTE said:

Like I’m not trying to catch a lot of hate here…but between the picture of her holding her belly and saying her baby is getting bigger I honestly thought she was pregnant lol 

bust seriously is she pregnant?

I liked a song she shared in either dancing or flower video.. and when I searched the song/artist name to save it, I saw an article at the top saying it's written about the artist's pregnancy. I know it's a stretch but i'm putting it out there. 

https://www.sixdegreesrecords.com/dom-la-nena-oiseau-sauvage/

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.