Britney looks stunning in heart-patterned dress: "My baby is getting bigger," Sawyer makes an appearance in new pics

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I feel so sad for her when it comes to her kids. I know they’re older now but i hope they carve out some time for her often. I can only imagine the things that they have been told about their mom all their lives, considering Kevin’s lawyer has talked so much **** about Britney’s parenting capabilities. The caption is heartbreaking. 

They look sky high in recent photos with Kevin’s crew and only ask their mom for money to buy their own gifts *bl**ts* 💨 

• Like 1

I think you guys should know she’s literally saying she sees her kids regularly but she just doesn’t show it out of respect for her kids.

Plus, the kids are young men who have lives too. I’m sure those of you with divorced parents would know it’s normal not to see the other parent as often when you’re older as you’re out doing your own thing. I’m sure they see each other as much as they can and talk everyday.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think you guys should know she’s literally saying she sees her kids regularly but she just doesn’t show it out of respect for her kids.

Plus, the kids are young men who have lives too. I’m sure those of you with divorced parents would know it’s normal not to see the other parent as often when you’re older as you’re out doing your own thing. I’m sure they see each other as much as they can and talk everyday.

I don’t think she’s implying she sees them regularly. This is the second caption where she has made note that they’re too old and cool for her now. One of their girlfriends had answered an insta question and said they see Britney once a month if that. It’s completely normal with divorced parents, but nothing about their situation has been normal. I feel for all of them. They were all robbed of time and memories together. 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I don’t think she’s implying she sees them regularly. This is the second caption where she has made note that they’re too old and cool for her now. One of their girlfriends had answered an insta question and said they see Britney once a month if that. It’s completely normal with divorced parents, but nothing about their situation has been normal. I feel for all of them. They were all robbed of time and memories together. 

I just think it’s none of our business how much she sees them and we don’t need to know. They are just normal teens spending more time with friends than at home and that’s fine. I know their situation is not normal but they are still young adults at the end of the day. I’m pretty sure she’d see them a lot more than some of you think.  I don’t think we should blame teens for doing normal teen stuff. I know you’re coming from a good place but this is normal and we don’t know much (nor should we about her children).

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 7
  • Content Curators
22 minutes ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Whaat?  how old are her kids now. I feel bad.  I hope she gets to see them more, now that she’s free

She said they wanna do their own thing and don’t wanna take photos with her which is probably to protect their privacy, they’re almost 18 so things might change and be able to see them more but as of now She still doesn’t have custody of them so that’s probably why she isn’t seen with them 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.