Up N' Down Should Always Have Been The Femme Fatale Lead Single

14 minutes ago, danielpierce said:

Up n down is good but cheese. HIAM is one of her best songs and the strongest on FF. I remember praying for this to be single tho. 

I absolutely adore HIAM, don't get me wrong, but it sadly di€d pretty quick after only a couple of months since its release.

UND was to me another plausible option, if not lead, at least 3rd or 4th single: it's a ear-worm track and could have done wonders in radios just like I Wanna Go. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 1
23 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

HIAM or at least TTWE was the best lead single choice Up and Down is to clubby and weird for a pilot single, I don’t think it would have landed too well with the GP. HIAM is unique and It was the perfect Boom to start the album campaign. It established that FF is a heavy dance record that adds a bit of weird, trendy, and gritty production. Love it!  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

This sums up my feelings exactly. 

Agreed that UND should have been a single though. I would have done this;

1. HIAM
  2. TTWE
  3. IWG
  4. DDB (remix)
  5. UND
  6. Criminal 
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block