Camila nip slip on live TV

Body ache

I think she looks gorgeous (I love that outfit, and the make up and hair are FLAWLESS), and that this should not be a big deal, it's just a nipple. By the way, I loved her reaction!! Especially during the interview, she handled it so well and relaxed, I loved seeing that.

PS: I saw her latest interview on James Corden a few days ago and she wasn't wearing a bra either, and even though she looked happy and present in the moment, you could also tell she was checking her b00bage area all the time in case anything slipped out. On that occasion nothing happened, but it made ME uncomfortable because she was checking herself more than usual to the point I thought something was going to happen... And now this!

24 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Fun fact: for Camila it is allowed to and okay for her to show her nip but Janet gets blacklisted for doing it. Make it make sense. 

Society is so ****ed up 😑

This was clearly an intentional stuff. Camila is clearly desperate for attention. 

It was on UK TV and was nearly 20 years later… The UK wouldn’t have reacted the way the US  did, even in 2004.

Completely different. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Some of these comments are disgusting. This woman can do no right in your eyes. 
There was nothing about this that looked intentional, she simply brushed her hair back and this happened! 

Stream Bam Bam for good D**k

Yeah, using Shawn to further her career and making r@*!$t jokes towards Normani and other people and and so on.... Okay

• Love 2
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Yeah, using Shawn to further her career and making r@*!$t jokes towards Normani and other people and and so on.... Okay

Yawn!!

Let the girl grow. I sincerely hope you’ve never made a SINGLE racist, homophobic, misogynist joke etc EVER! And if you have, I hope you’re never forgiven. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block