Amanda Bynes returns to Instagram ahead of her conservatorship battle

THE iconic Amanda Bynes made an unexpected return to Instagram under a new handle to speak to fans and thank supporters just 2 weeks before she fights to terminate her 9-year conservatorship in court. Bynes was first placed under conservatorship in 2013.

QUEEN. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

She also posted two short clips which show a changing in appearance. One displaying her tattoo removal process and the other saying goodbye to her ombré hair.

Couldn’t be more happy for her. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Im rooting for her,

hopefully she has an easier time getting out of the conservatorship than Britney did

but then again, I read somewhere that her parents support her choice.

Btw I LOVED Amanda when I was a kid!
The Amanda show and her movies were my life!
I also liked her What I Like About You show.

She's The Man was and is my fave movie from her.

• Love 3

Sad that she feels the need to erase her appearance to be deemed sound of mind to get out of her conservatorship. And what’s even more sad, is that the courts probably would hold her hair and face tatt against her. Yet there are so many men with face tatts and unique hair. 

wishing her all the best! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ElToxico said:

I really like to know why her face looks so different from 10 years ago - do you think she got any procedures done?

I cant pint point exactly what it is...is it the eyes/eyebrows/nose? 

amandaF.jpg.1200x900.jpg

I think a lot of it is down to ageing, but I do recall she had some kind of eyelid surgery done.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/did-amanda-bynes-get-plastic-surgery-to-remove-webbing-between-her-eyes-49544/

And she def got lip fillers.

In any case, I think she's looking great, and I wish her all the best with her conservatorship case, I'm rooting for her!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block