Britney's net worth reportedly doubled after the conservatorship?!

3 minutes ago, JMNYC said:

My guess is that this is due to more transparency of her financial assets and not that she earned that much more in such short time 

This is might be because before conservatorship Britney had 60 million, but other shell companies that were created were worth more and owned by Jaime, now conservatorship is dissolved, and Britney is legally it’s owner ..it is also counted towards her worth

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I don't think this is accurate at all. New York times says her networth is 60M whereas Celebrity Networth claims is 70M so I believe until Kyle Freeny (Britney's financial investigator) does not come up with a final number we don't know what her actual networth is :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

May be it’s not, but there is a huge possibility that Lou and Jaime under reported her net worth..or they allocated $60 m to Britney and remaining other to shell companies to steal that money

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

May be it’s not, but there is a huge possibility that Lou and Jaime under reported her net worth..or they allocated $60 m to Britney and remaining other to shell companies to steal that money

iIf that's the case then Kyle Freeny's investigation will reflect it, but so far there's no official confirmation so I won't take this as accurate  

53 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I honestly can't see how she made $60+ million in a matter of months, even without having to pay Team Con. 

I've also never heard of Wealthy Gorilla and they don't outline how they determined her net worth. 

Britney has an incredibly frugal lifestyle, she doesn’t buy bags, Dior, chanel, Valentino, cars every year, maintain multiple houses etc. her royalties, affiliations, branding deals all keep generating money. Her own brother said her Perfume empire has grossed over $100billion. If she gets 5% of every bottle sold (a VERY low figure), that’s $5billion over the space of 18 years which works out at $277.77million a YEAR on average.

Divided by 3 (4 months worth of income for example), that’s around $90million on its own. Take 60% off for tax, and that leaves you with $37million for 4 months of having her perfume business. 

It makes perfect sense that she would have $60million after 4 months of financial control. Our girl has been a billionaire since the age of 25, but the media doesn’t know because they don’t have access to her accounts and neither should they 

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Britney has an incredibly frugal lifestyle, she doesn’t buy bags, Dior, chanel, Valentino, cars every year, maintain multiple houses etc. her royalties, affiliations, branding deals all keep generating money. Her own brother said her Perfume empire has grossed over $100billion. If she gets 5% of every bottle sold (a VERY low figure), that’s $5billion over the space of 18 years which works out at $277.77million a YEAR on average.

Divided by 3 (4 months worth of income for example), that’s around $90million on its own. Take 60% off for tax, and that leaves you with $37million for 4 months of having her perfume business. 

It makes perfect sense that she would have $60million after 4 months of financial control. Our girl has been a billionaire since the age of 25, but the media doesn’t know because they don’t have access to her accounts and neither should they 

That is true that she is frugal, but she's also been going on a lot of big vacations (as she should be) the last few months. I would wait for a more reputable source to confirm, first. There is no doubt her net worth will increase from not having dozens of lawyers, managers and leeches taking their "cut" every month.

Britney made around $65 million in all of 2009 with fragrances, a clothing line, a hit album and a 97-date world tour. I think from there that $65 million was divided between taxes and Team Con. Again, I just don't see how she could have made $60+ million in a matter of months without releasing anything besides the alleged $15 million book deal (not sure if she gets all $15 million up front though - no one has confirmed if it was an advance or if she gets all of the money once the book is written). 

I would not trust information from a random source like Wealthy Gorilla. I checked their social media and their Facebook hasn't been updated since 2019 and Instagram since 2018. Wait for someone like Rosengart, Forbes or NY Times to officially determine her net worth. 

And it's not accurate to say she's been a billionaire since 25. According to media reports at the onset of the conservatorship, the estimates of her net worth were between $40 million and $100 million. Now, don't get me wrong, maybe she should be a billionaire. I think Britney's family ran her money until the mid-2000s, so they've probably been pissing away her money since the very beginning. Glad she's in control again! 

38 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

That is true that she is frugal, but she's also been going on a lot of big vacations (as she should be) the last few months. I would wait for a more reputable source to confirm, first. There is no doubt her net worth will increase from not having dozens of lawyers, managers and leeches taking their "cut" every month.

Britney made around $65 million in all of 2009 with fragrances, a clothing line, a hit album and a 97-date world tour. I think from there that $65 million was divided between taxes and Team Con. Again, I just don't see how she could have made $60+ million in a matter of months without releasing anything besides the alleged $15 million book deal (not sure if she gets all $15 million up front though - no one has confirmed if it was an advance or if she gets all of the money once the book is written). 

I would not trust information from a random source like Wealthy Gorilla. I checked their social media and their Facebook hasn't been updated since 2019 and Instagram since 2018. Wait for someone like Rosengart, Forbes or NY Times to officially determine her net worth. 

And it's not accurate to say she's been a billionaire since 25. According to media reports at the onset of the conservatorship, the estimates of her net worth were between $40 million and $100 million. Now, don't get me wrong, maybe she should be a billionaire. I think Britney's family ran her money until the mid-2000s, so they've probably been pissing away her money since the very beginning. Glad she's in control again! 

She didn’t make 65 million of dollars in 2009 she did a lot more her conservators and manager took her money 

3 minutes ago, One More Time said:

She didn’t make 65 million of dollars in 2009 she did a lot more her conservators and manager took her money 

What is your source?

Because I'm getting my number from the clip in the NY Times documentary Framing Britney Spears that played an old news clip of Forbes reporting that's what she made in 2009.

No doubt her conservators and managers took her money, but I'm just reporting what we know from reputable sources. $65 million is still a lot of money, especially if she made that amount or more in the decade prior to the conservatorship. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block