Britney recorded "I Came To Dance" for Britney Jean + Hear the demo by Eden xo

15 hours ago, Isla said:

WAAAIT this is a bop and sounds like something Britney could have recorded.

She did, so maybe one day we will get to hear it...

16 hours ago, Leodance said:

Not feeling it so much...doesn't sound like anything on BJ, it would fit more for Glory :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

That is true, it might not fit into the EDM vibe that BJ had, maybe that's why it wasn't included.

16 hours ago, SJK said:

This is way better than anything on Britney  Jean, however. 
Take off Sean Paul and put Britney’s real voice on this and slow this down just a bit. 

My guess is Britney did it as a feat. will I am, since Jessie said she recorded it with him and Toby Gad (another producer).

13 hours ago, MacLaura said:

I really like it! Can´t wait for Britney´s version to leak!

Me too!

• Love 2

I freaking love it!! I hope her version leaks. Something tells me will i am would’ve really messed with the instrumental of the song though. Kinda like the body ache demo vs the one that we got. Would’ve loved if BJ sounded more like this and the Body Ache demo. Please leak Britney’s version if you can get ahold of it!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.