Britney: "I want justice and won't stop until something is done to those who harmed me ... and YES I was harmed"

28 minutes ago, DonMegaX said:

Now, I'm not some big **** lawyer guy, but it has been requested in court docs a few times in the Probate court. He's also, at her request stated that they're looking into criminal charges, but that is being held up by the former requests being ignored. And I believe at the time, Tristar nem are trying to get the whole thing quashed.

Court justice is slow and tedious and expensive, is what I'm saying.

This, people need to stop acting like they know the legal process when they don’t. I’m sure Matthew and his team are working their ***** off and Lou & co are being as difficult as possible coming up with loopholes.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

Definitely didn’t think she was going to get through this Vegas trip with out feelings like this coming up. It would be weird if she wasn’t felling these things, it’s still a trigger.

This. The thought of her sitting back in Vegas with a well deserved drink in hand after all these years makes me so ******* happy though :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This, people need to stop acting like they know the legal process when they don’t. I’m sure Matthew and his team are working their ***** off and Lou & co are being as difficult as possible coming up with loopholes.

If you know about the legal system, what are the steps lawyers can take to get people to sit for depositions and hand over files, and has he taken them yet? 

1 minute ago, Annabanana said:

I trust Rosengart, but I don't trust the legal process IMO.

Now this is the proper sentiment. The California Probate system allowed this to happen to begin with, and the court system in general can be a disappointing beast. It's not going to be easy, but she seems enraged enough to stick it out for the long haul.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Exactly. Let's remember that many people warned that it would take years for Britney to get out of the conservatorship when she got Rosengart and he held true to his promise to have her out before her 40th birthday. He is asking a lot of questions in court, even things like probing if Lou and Jamie have had an alleged affair :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

wasn't Israel where Jamie and Lou got baptized by her husband, then Australia, idk, that was when the Circus Tour finished (which is when the cship was supposed to end at the beginning) maybe something happened there, or maybe they're just random pictures

We can only speculate. It seems random to us but it's definitely a message to her abusers. Yes, Lou and her husband along with Jamie got baptized in Israel 2017. 

"Admit that, while you were Conservator of the Estate, you took an overseas trip to be baptized with Lou Taylor and charged the Estate of Britney Spears for that trip." 

Spoiler

38fbbde5-875d-4cde-9a4f-83d8fba1a65f.jpg

Bzen9uQ.jpeg

wrw2WWz.jpeg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

What on earth did they do to this poor woman, not a rhetorical question, I’m actually asking because I feel I’m missing some information about this “institute” she was sent to. What kind of place is this, it sounds like hell on earth. Why was she forced to be naked in front of them, and what “work” were they making her do, like music related or something else? 

If anyone knows I’d be grateful, I’ve heard her talk a lot about these awful things but it’s worrying that a place like this exists. And why was she forced to provide so much of her blood to them? 

She deserves so much justice for this, her family are absolute scum and it makes me sick what she went through there 😞

The hell she's describing is giving her copious amounts of lithium, taking her blood to make sure she wasn't poisoned from all the lithium, unnecessary therapy and other "mental care" things they were supplying her with. 

She said it herself, Lou and Robin probably sent her there to kill her. They clearly did not succeed but it spiritually broke her even more after a decade of enslavement. 

The only silver lining is she had 1 staff member that was nice and brought her a care dog which was used for people with anxiety. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

We can only speculate. It seems random to us but it's definitely a message to her abusers. Yes, Lou and her husband along with Jamie got baptized in Israel 2017. 

"Admit that, while you were Conservator of the Estate, you took an overseas trip to be baptized with Lou Taylor and charged the Estate of Britney Spears for that trip." 

Hide contents

38fbbde5-875d-4cde-9a4f-83d8fba1a65f.jpg

Bzen9uQ.jpeg

wrw2WWz.jpeg

Ugh that stupid Monster hat. Last year when I was flying out of Charlotte airport there was an older man wearing a Monster hat, negotiating a concert event on his phone and for a moment I thought he was Jamie. I gave him the evil eye and he looked at me like WTF but I realized he wasn't Jamie lol His voice even sounded similar. 

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, justhanging said:

The hell she's describing is giving her copious amounts of lithium, taking her blood to make sure she wasn't poisoned from all the lithium, unnecessary therapy and other "mental care" things they were supplying her with. 

She said it herself, Lou and Robin probably sent her there to kill her. They clearly did not succeed but it spiritually broke her even more after a decade of enslavement. 

The only silver lining is she had 1 staff member that was nice and brought her a care dog which was used for people with anxiety. 

Oh my god reading it like this is so upsetting and horrific. Makes me want to cry. How can people in this world be so horrible? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.