Britney reportedly planning a musical comeback and interview with Oprah, inspired by Adele's "One Night Only"

On 2/27/2022 at 3:29 PM, CameronValimere said:

So suddenly Britney has changed her mind on cancelling Oprah, ended talks with Piers Morgan to sign an interview with Oprah again? Sounds like misinformation to make B seem indecisive to Me. B has said there are many projects she has in mind, but she still needs the time to heal and didn't say when or what they were.

But is she really cancelled Oprah? Because until now we all have rumors and nothing concrete from Britney herself about doing an interview.

On 2/27/2022 at 6:58 PM, dran said:

I don’t know how I would feel if she did a very deep conversation and then performed her old songs lol? Imagine if she got up there and sang “3”? I would be like…. This is not planned properly. But if there is new music and we see a different version of her then sure. I just don’t know how appropriate it is right now to watch her perform 

TBH i think she will coincide it with new music, either a EP or an album. Maybe she'd perform Toxic as its obvious she loves Toxic and that was released pre cship  

Disclaimer: I am not here to try to tell Britney what to do, Lord knows she’s had enough of that. However, I’m just curious… IF this were true, is this too soon? We all complained about her being forced back to work too soon with Circus, and really she never got a real break to live and heal until seemingly just recently. 

of course I’m here for her 100% regardless tho 

On 2/28/2022 at 1:32 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We don't know why she never really sang live though, do we? Britney was basically fighting her label from 03 onwards, and then, had to deal with others controlling her career. For all we know, Britney was telling the truth when she said she always sang live because others controlled the mic feeds.

Britney has proven her voice is a strong powerful and iconic voice that just needs a little bit of training. The performances in small settings would work well.

Its obvious why she never sings live.  Its because she wouldn't sound good, as her IG already proved.  The conspiracies some of you make is just sad.  Our fave isn't a vocalist.  Good singers dont hide their voices for a majority of their careers.

If you think she's gonna be singing live in her future performances, prepare to be disappointed yet again:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

On 2/28/2022 at 12:43 PM, Tar_isa said:

You kind of answer your first paragraph with your second... it doesn't matter she's in a legal battle, she could still talk about plenty of things without it interfering in the legal stuff, about what she felt through the years, about her life before the conservatorship, or even better about what she feels now and what she wants in life from now on. There's plenty of things she could talk about that the public would like to hear and wouldn't harm her in court.

And precisely because she's in the middle of a legal battle, it would also be a way to make a nice amount of money to support it, I don't think doing an interview or a one-of performance would imply doing lots of promo, not for someone like her.

As to her "focus", it's not like she's the one actually doing the investigation and the litigation, I think if she wanted to do this, she could easily check with her team when it's necessary and do some artistic work on the side.

Frankly, what's the point of this "tell-all" interview if she's not going to talk about the most exciting stuff?  

7 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Frankly, what's the point of this "tell-all" interview if she's not going to talk about the most exciting stuff?  

I'm not sure you've actually read what I wrote. And if you have read it and still think there's no point in her doing it because you aren't interested in hearing her talk talking about the things I listed... I just... don't know what to tell you as a Britney fan, honestly.

Piers Morgan’s a ****. Oprah’s an elite opportunist. Honestly, no one in media deserves Britney. She shouldn’t trust them, and neither should we. She should consider making her own documentary. It’s her turn. She could have more control with something like that. But let’s be real. Britney, at the end of the day, should have the final say in how she tells us her story. It doesn’t matter what we think she should or shouldn’t do.

A lot of people misinterpret Oprah and a potential interview. If she does that, it’s not a journalism piece for cable news. It’s an entertainment product. It’s content. It would be a business deal.

Britney’s team can easily demand something called ‘final cut’. Complete creative control over the final product. Did you all think Adele and Meghan Markle set down and didn’t know exactly which questions would be asked? Oprah is not tied to a network. She just creates content that makes a lot of money.

And even if it were for a network, Britney is so sought after that they’ll all cave to her demands. Ratings will be huge after all.

If they’ll bend to JL and her nonsense they’ll do the same for Britney. All she needs is a hawkish legal team protecting her interests.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, mythology said:

Its obvious why she never sings live.  Its because she wouldn't sound good, as her IG already proved.  The conspiracies some of you make is just sad.  Our fave isn't a vocalist.  Good singers dont hide their voices for a majority of their careers.

If you think she's gonna be singing live in her future performances, prepare to be disappointed yet again:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I think you're doing Britney a huge deservice by disregarding her talents, and frankly, your argument is paper thin. Britney sang live regularly throughout her early career, or prerecorded vocals. As performance took over from simply singing the song, the focus became more on the theatrics, but we have plenty of ITZ era examples of Britney's live vocals being overdubbed on official releases.

Britney really stopped "singing live" from the conservatorship onwards, with only rare glimpses into her voice. Let's be real though, team con never wanted to improve her artistry or talents so why should we be surprised?

How many producers, directors etc. have yo come out and praise her voice before you give her voice credit?

It's not a conspiracy, if you don't like her voice, why are you a fan?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.