Lou Taylor Sends Perez Hilton a Cease and Desist

Kletus

Briney-Spears-Claims-Former-Managers-Tri
https://perezhilton.com/britney-spears-lou-taylor-robin-greenhill-trying-to-kill-her-lawsuit/

UPDATE, 02/24/2022, 10:29 p.m. PT:  After PerezHilton.com received an email from Lou Taylor’s attorney threatening us with legal action for reporting what Britney herself stated on social media (which she later deleted), we are complying with their demand to at “…minimum, remove all portions that repeat or make reference to Ms. Spears‘ defamatory statements about my clients…”

• Love 2

"No one can resist (Britney: yeah)

Just cease and desist (Brit: uh uh)

Lou is the legend, lawsuit is the way (Brit: You're going to jail, sweetie)

And if you exist (Brit: like what?)

Just cease and desist (Brit: oouh ye yeeah)

Baby i promise that i'll send you to jail (Brit adlibs)"

"Cease and Desist", the brand new hit by Lou Taylor now available on all digital platforms! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Is she going after big news outlets such as NBC News, Rolling Stone, Billboard … even TMZ reported on it. I know she won’t sue her boy Harvey. Louise wants to make this global too, going after UK, Australia, and elsewhere that picked up the story too???

OR is she just going after “littler” blogs who she knows she can intimidate since they lack the financial resources to legally kick her azz???

Britney doesn’t need to delete post bcuz Lou has a hissy fit about Britney exposing her crazy ***!! Lou is a sociopath, a narcissist and a bully- amongst other things. EVERYONE KNOWS!!!!

All Britney has to do is drop the post, let it stay up for an barely an hour, then archive/delete it. We screenshot everything lol!! Britney has made her point and said what she said. End of!!!

Lou can **** all the way off!!! 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Is she going after big news outlets such as NBC News, Rolling Stone, Billboard … even TMZ reported on it. I know she won’t sue her boy Harvey. Louise wants to make this global too, going after UK, Australia, and elsewhere that picked up the story too???

OR is she just going after “littler” blogs who she knows she can intimidate since they lack the financial resources to legally kick her azz???

Britney doesn’t need to delete post bcuz Lou has a hissy fit about Britney exposing her crazy ***!! Lou is a sociopath, a narcissist and a bully- amongst other things. EVERYONE KNOWS!!!!

All Britney has to do is drop the post, let it stay up for an barely an hour, then archive/delete it. We screenshot everything lol!! Britney has made her point and said what she said. End of!!!

I dont get her power over people

• Love 1
2 hours ago, generation glory said:

lolol I doubt she could/would sue internationally because that would take up wayyy too much time and just cause a media circus around her. Plus, there's different laws for each country and her attorney would not be trained in that. I don't think she realizes just how big this is. Every news outlet has picked up this story from perez, billboard, pagesix, yahoo new etc. I just use the yahoo search version of new Zealand and found her story there too. It's really funny how she's trying to cover it up

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block