So Lou Taylor threatened Jordan AGAIN with another cease and desist

KrisJ

• Leader
23 minutes ago, CroXeToX said:

Jordan I wish you the best you have been very brave but please be careful you are fighting against the illuminati elite 👁️ that woman sold her soul to the devil like Britney's family...  God bless you Jordan please be careful🙏 they can close the page and kill you god bless you always we love you very much ❤️🇪🇦

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Why are you blaming Jordan for this? He's like in his late twenties or early thirties and can't or won't afford legal counsel for his side project, a fansite that doesn't even generate that much extra revenue.

Making a webpage is not rocket science, get a domain, make a webpage with everything anyone ever wrote about Lou Taylor and wait for the cease and desist letter if you're so keen on feeling the cold sweat of a legal firm writing you because of a feud that isn't your own.

Britney will fight this woman herself, sooner or later. It's not Jordans battle, so I understand if he wants to keep this forum and himself safe from legal repercussions like taking down the whole domain or paying money to team ex con.

Not my business, i am not putting anything on the line. Respect.

A thought, however:  Hypothetically, if it was me, lawyers are expensive, and push comes to shove:

In such an open and shut case, in the age of Google, doesn't even have to cost much. No need for a lawyer. 

Google it, chat with a few legal helplines, ask a few pro bonos for advice,  read legal forums, talk to law clerks and you have most of it covered. File without a lawyer. 

I paid a lot to a divorce lawyer. Then the lawyer couldn't find dates, it was dragging on so I did some research. Often law clerks or clerical staff around courts have seen so many cases they know as much as lawyers (or enough). 

Got it done myself much quicker than that lawyer would've.  Free, too. (Uncomplicated straightforward case)

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.