Putin declares war on Ukraine, disobeys ceasefire

Body ache

4 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

The world really will never be the same as before covid...

Putin just wants the Sovjet Union back so that he's stronger against Europe. It all escalated when Ukrain asked to be a part of the NAVO which Putin's afraid of since the NAVO is more modern advanced when it comes to war.

He knew he had to attack NOW before Ukrain was part of the NAVO or else it would be too late for him to ever regain the Sovjet Union.

I am honestly afraid he might start world war 3. Taking Ukrain might just be the start of a bigger conflict.

I really, really hope it doesn't have to come to this but I am afraid. Putin is dangerous. 

NATO not “NAVO”

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Why was that old shrimp Biden involved in this again? Didn’t his son steal enough money in Ukraine during his employment at Burisma? America stays stirring the pot in other people’s countries, disgusting! However, I hope that everyone will finally realize not to mess with Russia. 

And by the way, let’s also not forget that Ukrainian forces have been terrorizing DPR and LPR for years now and have turned people’s lives there into a nightmare. 

Russia is a bully and Putin doing what he is doing is a HUGE threat to national security. This applies to literally every country on earth,  so yes this affects Americans, and every other country. Also, this will give China the balls to go for Thailand. If you know anything about history, Putin is repeating exactly what Hit**r did when he started WW2.  . . . educate yourself. 

• Like 1

Sorry, but when America went to Iraq and our Queen Madonna made original American Life video, where was you?

I can understand Russia, who doesn’t want see NATO army at their burdens. Can’t make it by diplomatic way - will be another way.

I am against civil victims, but army is army - they are skilled to war and fight. Katy’s Part Of Me says 👋 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Acer said:

I adore how Mr.Putin finished the Covid-19 pandemic. You just need to declare the war - and there is no illness that everyone was afraid for 2 years! 
Amazing!

I thought the same. The war is all over the news in Poland (as we are right next to Ukraine and thousands of refugees are coming here right now) but at least corona bull**** is over.

3 hours ago, danielpierce said:

I dont support Russia in any way, but do not expect them to tolerate the Ukrainian ****s terrorising Russian minoritys and USA planting missiles against them. 

they literally are repeating the 2014 Crimea annexation at a larger scale with even larger international implications.  and let’s be real, the military capabilities in Russia are so much more powerful than Ukraine. Even if Ukraine wasn’t defending itself, it’s not a fair fight and it’s actually quite ****ed up of Putin to think he can occupy cities and eventually a country, and not allow others to do anything about it. His threats targeting other countries and  his blockades against free speech and journalism make him an authoritarian….. a fascist.

The US emphasis on military, conflict and capital is gross but this is far from normal too. I hope people are keeping safe.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Rik said:

they literally are repeating the 2014 Crimea annexation at a larger scale with even larger international implications.  and let’s be real, the military capabilities in Russia are so much more powerful than Ukraine. Even if Ukraine wasn’t defending itself, it’s not a fair fight and it’s actually quite ****ed up of Putin to think he can occupy cities and eventually a country, and not allow others to do anything about it. His threats targeting other countries and  his blockades against free speech and journalism make him an authoritarian….. a fascist.

The US emphasis on military, conflict and capital is gross but this is far from normal too. I hope people are keeping safe.

Let's keep hope though. When it was Russia vs. Finland, Finland didn't do too bad. 

3 hours ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Russia is a bully and Putin doing what he is doing is a HUGE threat to national security. This applies to literally every country on earth,  so yes this affects Americans, and every other country. Also, this will give China the balls to go for Thailand. If you know anything about history, Putin is repeating exactly what Hit**r did when he started WW2.  . . . educate yourself. 

and maybe Turkey go for Bulgaria. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.