Britney DRAGS Lou Taylor & Robin Greenhill, Lou Taylor sends BreatheHeavy a cease & desist

Kletus
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Lou Taylor's representation sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we remove portions of Britney's statement in this topic, which they claim are "defamatory and damaging."

Thank you for understanding. 

7 hours ago, Seanril said:

Thats an unfortunate way to live. We can take this beyond the screen and keyboard - best believe that. 

What are you going on about? This is about you trying to convince Jordan to risk what he has worked his life on. And it’s not gonna happen.

Take this beyond screen and keyboard what you want to fight now or something? Lol stop. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate your intensity. However, I don't look at how I handled this as tucking my tail between my legs. I redacted parts of the statement, sure, but it's literally everywhere. IMO now we have Britney's statement up (for the most part), as well as an example of how LT imo bullies people.

I also told tens of thousands of people she's out here sending legal letters still (the third she's sent me btw, should I have engaged in three lawsuits?). 

It's about the long game. I'm here to focus my attention on Britney, not spending my time, energy and emotion fighting someone who has proven (in my opinion) to be irrational. 

Tbh you are doing a great job. This is harassment from vindictive people, who will get more aggressive as they are pushed further into a corner.

It’s not fair that Jordan is getting put in the middle.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate your intensity. However, I don't look at how I handled this as tucking my tail between my legs. I redacted parts of the statement, sure, but it's literally everywhere. IMO now we have Britney's statement up (for the most part), as well as an example of how LT imo bullies people.

I also told tens of thousands of people she's out here sending legal letters still (the third she's sent me btw, should I have engaged in three lawsuits?). 

It's about the long game. I'm here to focus my attention on Britney, not spending my time, energy and emotion fighting someone who has proven (in my opinion) to be irrational. 

FWIW I hope you talk to a lawyer about the pros and cons of complying. Public attention and scrutiny creates protection for those being harassed—it’s the only thing that stopped these maniacs from killing Britney. Dangerous people thrive in the shadows. And they are going to get more aggressive as they are pushed into a corner.

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Totally fair and understandable. I respect that. I just want people to not think that its a form of agreeing or not thinking Ms Lou is guilty of these heinous things.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

What are you going on about? This is about you trying to convince Jordan to risk what he has worked his life on. And it’s not gonna happen.

Take this beyond screen and keyboard what you want to fight now or something? Lol stop. 

This is the last response I will give you troll. I'm done wasting my time. If you get it, you get it - if you don't then you don't.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Heres to many successful wins for Britney in court!! 🥰🥰🥰

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block