Britney DRAGS Lou Taylor & Robin Greenhill, Lou Taylor sends BreatheHeavy a cease & desist

Kletus
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Lou Taylor's representation sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we remove portions of Britney's statement in this topic, which they claim are "defamatory and damaging."

Thank you for understanding. 

I don't think LT is powerful. They stole some money and scurry around manipulating behind the scenes.  But now the spotlight is on them, behind the scenes manipulation isn't so easy.  Plus connections and loyalties tend to dry up when the ship is sinking. Unless she has leverage on people,  why would they stick with her?

Now that she is under fire, easier for the others to get out from under her thumb too. House of cards. She will face justice. Other coconspirators have thrown her under the bus, with James. She is designated to take the heat, (not Sam Ingham any more) 

EDIT 

(I think the Kardashians former business manager's ****** December 2021, Angela Kukuwaski is related to the cover up efforts)

Edited by Onyx1Boss
Angela Kukawaski
  • Love 3
  • Like 3

I love the way Fe and Tish have her back. That was awesome, considering how nervous they were to start with, in Controlling Britney Spears.

It could be that Britney dropping names of other clients could do a lot of damage in itself. There's already an article about the Kardashians, and Kate Beckinsdale might be rethinking her management, if she's with them. Although I guess if they're managing a lot of clients' money, the clients have to worry about being able to extract it.

7 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

I'm shocked.

I hope this exposes all the celebrities Tri Star endorses and they walk away. It's interesting they mention Kate Beckinsale.

Britney's money made Tri Star.

I just hope Britney has good security.

Well Kate could be one of the role models of Britney or she kinda stans her and a) doesn't understand how she can still be under that management after knowing everything Lou did or b) doesn't understand why she is free, not under a con and herself (britney) was one of the clients that were taken advantage of.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.