Britney's son drags some of Britney’s fanbase: a lot of you have no idea who she really is

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments follow our community guidelines.

I don't even consider these real fans. I assume they message other celebrities kids or families as well and that they are just unhinged a bit and lonely and desperate.

I'm sick of the narrative that Britney fans are crazy lol so I like to live in this fantasy (-fan edition)

• Love 4

Is he addressing someone in particular? Because, otherwise, who knows. I don't want anything to do with her kids, and I know I shouldn't comment on them, but they should be discouraged from this subject when they go on social media. That might require more maturity than maybe is fair for people their age, but so what. Not responding to every freak comment they get should be social media 101 for any kid, not just those of famous parents.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Have you been on BAnon Twitter? Ask @Catalin and @Cap87, they know all about it. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

What are you even talking about? I don't give a **** about what her children do, I don't even post anything related to them on this forum or other platforms, nor do I follow their social media accounts. If you're going to spew such bull****, at least come up with receipts. When did I say her children control her Instagram account? I thought you only speak on facts. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

@DuranDuranis right, some of you have rocks in your head indeed. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Have you been on BAnon Twitter? Ask @Catalin and @Cap87, they know all about it. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Oh God is BAnon Twitter the users who still think team CON controls her Instagram and that they posted her ***** and that Rosengart is somehow evil because that once court date in Jan got pushed back ???? Those guys make me SICK there’s one acc associated to that cocky dude. who’s main target is Jordan and Exhale. It’s quite sad really

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I have so many questions - this reminds me of those weird questions britney would ask on IG… we where all like, who’s asking these questions?

same thing here, who is thinking her son controls her IG? that’s the first time I hear that.

and who’s messaging her sons? like wtf?

and also who’s messaging her assistant?

is it the people on here? I don’t think any true Stan messages any of these people… or JL or anything.

it’s super weird; people need to chill.

we can have crazy *** opinions here but don’t bring other people in the mix 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
15 minutes ago, Psammead said:

Is he addressing someone in particular? Because, otherwise, who knows. I don't want anything to do with her kids, and I know I shouldn't comment on them, but they should be discouraged from this subject when they go on social media. That might require more maturity than maybe is fair for people their age, but so what. Not responding to every freak comment they get should be social media 101 for any kid, not just those of famous parents.

I'm sure that is Sam Lutfi with multiple accounts..

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I'm trying to find it on Twitter but I can't :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

What's the link :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

No such thing exist

We just talk truth call out bullsh1t on Twitter which we can't on here on certain folks and things or we will get suspended or banned.

• Love 1