A way to block users?

I wonder if there's a way to block users so I can't see anything they post or comment..?

Seriously, there's some users that all they do it's post irrelevant and pointless stuff, sometimes to promote themselves like if they are some kind of #influencer and it's really annoying at the point it looks like a spam or even it looks like they are really desperate for attention, like REALLY desperate for attention and validation in this forum.

:squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

• Love 2
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

@SlayOut @Rik @DoubleJayTawndre @Style. we got called out I fear :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::emma::nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

To OP: Babe, all you have to do it to click on your username that is next to +Create, Notification, DMs and click on ''Ignored users'' and you can ignore us there :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Thanks, but it doesn't work at all. I can still watch Topic created by those users in the forum. @Jordan Miller fix your site pls.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

@SlayOut @Rik @DoubleJayTawndre @Style. we got called out I fear :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::emma::nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

To OP: Babe, all you have to do it to click on your username that is next to +Create, Notification, DMs and click on ''Ignored users'' and you can ignore us there :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Don’t drag me, @Rik and @Style. into this.

Everyone else left on the list seems accurate though! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 8
48 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

If they post in the right forum I don’t see what the big deal is :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: And telling Jordy to fix his site is just rude like fix yourself 

1. Because people who need attention will do anything to make a random topic (or even themselves) seems Britney related... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

2. How it's rude to point a error in this website? :ehidk_britney_um_eek: If there's a options to block posts/topic but it doesn't work, it needs to be fixed.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block