Adele wants another baby, talks about disappearing after each album and Vegas

jennyj

On 2/12/2022 at 8:05 AM, Touch my Toto said:

She canceled because of covid, what part of that do you not understand?!? Her entire production team was sick. It was out of her control!

Did I actually touch your sensitive toto? Oopsie! What part of the drama that ensued behind the scenes YOU don't understand? Lol, only you believe that Cesar's spent a bit less than 200 million in the production just to have it cancelled due to COVID. Lol

• Haha 1
On 2/12/2022 at 11:40 AM, FemmeFataleBrit said:

She’s had 4 albums and she’s sold nearly as much as Britney and outsold literally everyone who debuted after Britney only with 2 or 3 albums. 

I fail to understand how only pop lovers are so obsessed with sales and think sales = greatness. Prince never sold like Madonna isn't he legend like Madonna? Rock fans or Jazz fans really never talk about all this, I joined twitter for some months and literally that's all what pop fans talk about? I mean like grow up, GP don't even know who sells more than who. 

And Adele sold 62M including 30 - 2M and Britney sold 85M+ (I am still to get a lot of info on Asian markets which no one has) but I see Adele nowhere close for impact as Britney even if she comes close. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block