Adele wants another baby, talks about disappearing after each album and Vegas

jennyj

Adele was on The Graham Norton Show and looked absolutely stunning! She's wearing the same beige pantsuit she was seen wearing at the nightclub, so it was probably filmed right before going out. I wish I can party with Adele lol.

She discussed wanting to have another baby next year, why she disappears after each album, and why her Vegas residency was delayed.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Bigno said:

I was a fan of her, specially her personality. I mean, not a crazy fan, but I liked her. I find her latest behaviors awful, specially her Vegas charade. She should disappear another decade or two, grow up and learn to respect other people's money, time and dedication. 

She canceled because of covid, what part of that do you not understand?!? Her entire production team was sick. It was out of her control!

• Like 1

I use to love Adele, and could forgive a bad album (30 is terrible, it just is) but fame has completely gone to her head. She truly believes she is a legend and her attitude has changed. Not to mention, she's never been that great to her fans and she has ALWAYS cancelled on her fans literally every tour she has ever done. The Vegas thing was just terrible, and we find out it had to do with her massive ego and nothing being good enough (even after they put in entirely new sound systems) and then she has the nerve to use Covid as an excuse. She's changed and I'm over it. Maybe she isn't made for this industry, and should have kids and go live her life. She never has to work again after all the money she's made.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Funny to see Britney fans trying to put her down when that's exactly what everyone tried to do with Brit since 2002... People just love to cancel these days. Adele is super talented and at the end of the day she's just a human like all of us. 

Not even close to the same thing. Adele is mostly loved by the GP. Britney was literally called a ***** on television, and ripped to shreds by the paparazzi and media. You have a lot of nerve even trying to compare the two.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block