Melanie C dissed Victoria Beckham on drag race UK

Her appearance by fans and critics is getting more praised, compared to basically mild mannered and lady of the manor Geri Halliwell..

Which sources say is behind the rumored break up again. 

Spice girl Geri Halliwell (49) is pretty much done with the group due to judgemental fans preserving an image of her from 1997 when she was 24 to 25, as the way Geri is supposed to be nearing 50.

She's had it, this time according to the sun, the fans are to blame. 

Geri wants to be respected for getting older and being graceful but when your fans are basically between early 30s and early 40s, it is very hard to please them as most refuse to accept society norms or the fact that Geri is okay with getting older and doesn't hold the views she had in her 20s..

The other girls might be okay with being the same way we met them especially mel B, but Geri isnt and she wants to be a role model to tell females it's okay to get older even though society and environments every where makes you feel less important to a girl in her 20s, which forces you to compete even if you get depress cos you lose yourself.

And as for Victoria, Melanie C pretty much proved why she left the industry, the other 4 had their mics on and Victoria rarely got solos due to a lower vocal range than the higher registers, I guess Mel B secured her bag as the main girl with a low regi8fir beckham to only do background vocals..

But some speculate that was intentionally planned cos with 5 girls, one will always be the odd girl out and that was Victoria Beckham. 

@Slayer

@jordeezy

19 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

yeah i notice that too... its like inside joke between them...

they know its gonna be all over the media... "Let's make the headlines (Friendship Never Ends)" LOL

people love the "drama"

i love my girls 

a6a86e78a891a58f953b89e201cb5292.jpg

i love them, and i think thats why they were so successful. They actually loved each other and were really friends.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block