Announcing my Hiatus: A SlayOut Exclusive

SlayOut

31 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

the difference between you and me is I would prefer no drama and no fighting. genuinely. But it is exhausting having you and a couple others around. But I have to say, you hold some power! Because people are actually leaving this place or abstaining due to you and a couple others and the toxicity you exude.

Honestly, I don't like drama either. And I can say that the air is not clean for the last two days. People can leave, but many of them "left" because they broke the rules and had to go on vacation. And when it comes to problems, something always happens only with certain users who don't like me. They don't like anything I say or do. I can't force anyone to love me, and they can't force me to love them.

I can only do my best not to feel anything bad for these users and not to carry it inside myself. And try to find a common word with them if they are open to this.

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block