Announcing my Hiatus: A SlayOut Exclusive

SlayOut

9 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Speaking of Sl04n :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: @Rik

The audacity that he had the nerve to call out Jordan over a harmless comment and now the entire Britney fandom with applied logic is exposing him for being a theorist! See when you do clownery and look up to @C0CKy for advice. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

WHAT THE FUQK IS THAT OH MY GOD WHY IS HE DEFENDING HIM SKKDKDKDKDKDLKDKDKDLSLDLDLSLD NOT THE TAG

I knew Sl04n was off omg. The tweet about how they both need actual jobs is so real- I’m sorry 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Speaking of Sl04n :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: @Rik

The audacity that he had the nerve to call out Jordan over a harmless comment and now the entire Britney fandom with applied logic is exposing him for being a theorist! See when you do clownery and look up to @C0CKy for advice. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

OMG. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Is slo4n in his flop era? Did he really show support to someone problematic? I don’t know the tea :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block