Announcing my Hiatus: A SlayOut Exclusive

SlayOut

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

I miss the times when your hiatus’ was 8 hours and not 8 months :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Exhale’s peak tbh 

You, me, Slayout, Rik, Slayer, Blackout, Roxxy…we used to be a force :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Spoiler

Oh and back when Jordan was respected by the majority of his members and actually was responsive to his PMs :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

@princessmimi did you actually gave me points for bumping this? When 5 days ago you yourself were bumping 8 month old threads?

You also told me at that time that you weren’t a hypocrite… yet you give me points for doing the exact same thing you do? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

YEAH I DID because you were trolling me because of a rule that I did not know about.

You are being rude and disrespectful towards me for no reason.

You didn't even speak to me until I became mod.

GlitterRain also gave you warning points for disrespecting me before,

so its not just me.

Maybe if you quit acting like an obnoxious troll,

I wouldn't have to give you warning points.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

YEAH I DID because you were trolling me because of a rule that I did not know about.

so its not just me.

A rule you didn’t know about? Weren’t you made aware of the rules before becoming a mod? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I guess we shouldn’t be too surprised given Exhale’s history. 

You claim I’m being rude and disrespectful towards you, and then in the next breath, you’re calling me obnoxious.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

A rule you didn’t know about? Weren’t you made aware of the rules before becoming a mod? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I guess we shouldn’t be too surprised given Exhale’s history. 

You claim I’m being rude and disrespectful towards you, and then in the next breath, you’re calling me obnoxious.

No I didn't know the rules.

But now I do and I WILL lead by example by not doing it anymore and I promise that.

Well you clearly commented at me with some negative intention the first time you spoke to me.

I am doing the best I can and that's all I can do.

I love being a Mod but it is a like a full time job.

I didn't expect all of this but im not complaining.

Btw yes I did give you warning points but they will go away either tomorrow or on Saturday.

At least you can still post and comment.

If I was so awful, I could've restricted you or moderated your comments but I haven't.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

@princessmimi did you actually gave me points for bumping this? When 5 days ago you yourself were bumping 8 month old threads?

You also told me at that time that you weren’t a hypocrite… yet you give me points for doing the exact same thing you do? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Honestly spoken, what I have witnessed with you, I can say that you deserved it - disrespect mod(s), trolling them, bumping old thread with a post that is not useful. Initiating hate and drama... should I continue? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

so its not just me.

I think you NEVER before bumped any old thread, so that's why you didn't know about this :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

No I didn't know the rules.

But now I do and I WILL lead by example by not doing it anymore and I promise that.

Well you clearly commented at me with some negative intention the first time you spoke to me.

I am doing the best I can and that's all I can do.

I love being a Mod but it is a like a full time job.

I didn't expect all of this but im not complaining.

Btw yes I did give you warning points but they will go away either tomorrow or on Saturday.

At least you can still post and comment.

If I was so awful, I could've restricted you or moderated your comments but I haven't.

You girls should stop beefing over a misunderstanding. There’s actual trolls and racists who need to be put in their place!:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
On 7/14/2023 at 2:40 AM, Flavor Of Love said:

Honestly spoken, what I have witnessed with you, I can say that you deserved it - disrespect mod(s), trolling them, bumping old thread with a post that is not useful. Initiating hate and drama... should I continue? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

@princessmimi this person is trying to start drama by inserting themselves into something that doesn’t concern them and trying to rile up the person into a reaction so they get more warning points, which also incites hate and negativity on the forum, please do something about it!

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Blackout SZN said:

@princessmimi this person is trying to start drama by inserting themselves into something that doesn’t concern them and trying to rile up the person into a reaction so they get more warning points, which also incites hate and negativity on the forum, please do something about it!

Yes, even though nobody interacts with them. Imagine the desperation! :roxxy:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Please, stop initiate another drama with quoting my one day old comment. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Your desperate attempt is really sad. giphy.gif

It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep you in my prayers. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I’m just calling it like I see it. Nothing wrong with that and I feel it needs to stop. The trying to get users you don’t like riled up only causes drama, incites hate, and spreads negativity which I thought you preach you were against but I may be wrong.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

I’m just calling it like I see it. Nothing wrong with that and I feel it needs to stop. The trying to get users you don’t like riled up only causes drama, incites hate, and spreads negativity which I thought you preach you were against but I may be wrong.

I have nothing personal against you sis, I wish we could somehow working out well.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

Such a lil manipulator you are 🤭 

I removed that comment because I almost accidentally bumped this thread with quoting one year old comment, so I edited it, cuz I don't to be one of those who wanted to bump this thread.

And I heartily recommend you to not continue, you were in threads what bashed GlitterRain.

I understand that you are trying to support each other in JW group, but you should also think of yourselves as individuals and keep from steps, for your own existence :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I removed that comment because I almost accidentally bumped this thread with quoting one year old comment, so I edited it, cuz I don't to be one of those who wanted to bump this thread.

And I heartily recommend you to not continue, you were in threads what bashed GlitterRain.

I understand that you are trying to support each other in JW group, but you should also think of yourselves as individuals and keep from steps, for your own existence :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Dear manipulator of love,

PLEASE post incriminating screenshots. I implore you. Even in the private DMs I am very reasonable and don’t personally attack in a manner that most do here. I do think you’re a manipulative cancer to the forum, tho. 

see, all you can post are these vague, cryptic messages that don’t really say much of anything. Clearly someone is sending you screenshots or giving you info about one of the group chats. I don’t care. Because what I say there I say out here. What’s my favorite word? Objective. Because I make every effort to be that way. Everyone here knows I don’t pick sides and I’ve made that clear. Furthermore I mostly just watch everything unfold. I just get added to these chats involuntarily and only speak out every once in a while. But nothing I say is a secret. Can’t help if people add me to threads. But I do appreciate the amount of people that see your manipulation tactics. You bring a significant amount of genuine hatred and negativity to this forum. Sorry to be so direct, but it’s true. 

I look forward to screenshots, and am willing to tag anyone I may have mentioned privately out here in the public view. I will not be intimated by a child who is projecting their life experiences / trauma on a Britney Spears forum by being a keyboard warrior / troll / drama starter / etc / etc / etc.

the difference between you and me is I would prefer no drama and no fighting. genuinely. But it is exhausting having you and a couple others around. But I have to say, you hold some power! Because people are actually leaving this place or abstaining due to you and a couple others and the toxicity you exude.

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Dear manipulator of love,

PLEASE post incriminating screenshots. I implore you. Even in the private DMs I am very reasonable and don’t personally attack in a manner that most do here. I do think you’re a manipulative cancer to the forum, tho. 

see, all you can post are these vague, cryptic messages that don’t really say much of anything. Clearly someone is sending you screenshots or giving you info about one of the group chats. I don’t care. Because what I say there I say out here. What’s my favorite word? Objective. Because I make every effort to be that way. Everyone here knows I don’t pick sides and I’ve made that clear. Furthermore I mostly just watch everything unfold. I just get added to these chats involuntarily and only speak out every once in a while. But nothing I say is a secret. Can’t help if people add me to threads. But I do appreciate the amount of people that see your manipulation tactics. You bring a significant amount of genuine hatred and negativity to this forum. Sorry to be so direct, but it’s true. 

I look forward to screenshots, and am willing to tag anyone I may have mentioned privately out here in the public view. I will not be intimated by a child who is projecting their life experiences / trauma on a Britney Spears forum by being a keyboard warrior / troll / drama starter / etc / etc / etc 

I didn't mean it badly, I mean to be careful because I want you stay really objective.

I know we've been good to each other in the past, and I want to keep the status quo.

Yes, I gets screenshots from one of your group, but I'm not here to laundry dirty clothes in public - people should clean their own consciences alone.

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block