Announcing my Hiatus: A SlayOut Exclusive

SlayOut

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Dearest Exhale family,

We've been on such a journey together these past couple years. It has been a rough road with some joyous offshoots. But I have to be honest. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

I am just so exhausted! Spiritually tired. Frustrated. Beside myself! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: From the absolute victory of seeing Britney chart her way to freedom after 13 years to seeing how this fanbase has become so divided over trivial and fabricated lies, it just takes a toll on my heart. Additionally, the recent exposes that have come and gone to a proliferation of trolls has made me question what do I have to contribute here. I’ve had enough. This is my Exhale goodbye.

I plan to start my hiatus tonight at 11:59pm PT, and it will last until 8am PT the following morning. I’ve been a contributing member to this forum and I deserve some quality time with me, myself, and I. I am so glad to afford myself a hiatus that’ll last as long as a nights worth of sleep.

Peace and love, Exhale! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:
Yours forever,

SlayOut :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

***** I was about to :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 6
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

OMG HOW DARE YOU.

Asian Celebs: LXIV | Page 111 | Lipstick Alley

I was in tears in the middle of the text and then... hahaha u got me baby.

Please, never leave this place. You are the spark that won't go out. 

Asian Celebs: LXIV | Page 111 | Lipstick Alley

I have signed a blood oath so I’m afraid I can’t be gotten rid of! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I’m here until the end of time. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Speaking of Sl04n :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: @Rik

The audacity that he had the nerve to call out Jordan over a harmless comment and now the entire Britney fandom with applied logic is exposing him for being a theorist! See when you do clownery and look up to @C0CKy for advice. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Sipping Boba Fett GIF 
I used to watch all his videos but took a break the last couple of months. He’s been a little off to me. This is interesting. 

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

The audacity that he had the nerve to call out Jordan over a harmless comment and now the entire Britney fandom with applied logic is exposing him for being a theorist! See when you do clownery and look up to @C0CKy for advice. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Me talking about my hiatus! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block