According to OK magazine Jessica Biel is jealous of Britney

Ok is trash BUT. I would be ELATED if I was Jessica, Justin reaching out to Britney who went thru hell and expressing that he’s happy she is free and able to be human again? Why would that be a bad thing?! Exes or not. It’s being supportive of human rights to someone you’ve know for damn near your entire life. Also, the market was super high and MAYBE they unloaded for the increase in profit?! These mags are literally grasping at air 

• Like 4

Why do people keep falling for these fake tabloid lies? Everyday they come out with a new lie.

The only truth to this story is that Justin has probably called and checked up on Britney.

I know a lot of people don't like JT, but Brit and him seem to be on good terms.

• Love 4
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block