Queen of Hollywood Lindsay Lohan appears on GMA and shares sneak peek of Planet Fitness commercial set to air on Super Bowl Sunday

16 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

IM SCREAMING :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

not me posting 2 threads that were AP before mine. My Pretty World era nnnnn @Blackout2006 @Rik

I hate when that happens :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: I remember once making a thread with a full-fledged essay and ended up finding out that someone already published such a thread with only one sentence and the embedded video, so both of them were collided and my post seemed SO out-of-place :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::dead_falling_wig_dying: 

And I still am not over that, @Jordan Miller! :howdareyou_meme_cat:

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I hate when that happens :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: I remember once making a thread with a full-fledged essay and ended up finding out that someone already published such a thread with only one sentence and the embedded video, so both of them were collided and my post seemed SO out-of-place :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::dead_falling_wig_dying: 

And I still am not over that, @Jordan Miller! :howdareyou_meme_cat:

Feel that my 2001 VMAs thread: merged w a thread from the year before :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Haha 1

2022 really bringing in redemptions for women of the 00's scandals. Britney, Janet, Paris Hilton, and now Lindsay! I think Hollywood will give Lindsay another chance in film and she will kill it! I want her to win so bad. She deserved more recognition for her acting. Without all her scandals, I truly believe she would've won an academy award before she turned 30.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Omg im so excited for this!

This could literally be her comeback!

I miss her being successful and having tons of hit movies.

My dream would be that there would be an official Mean Girls 2 movie (NOT the disney star garbage)

and that maybe it can revolve around their high school reunion and how Cady and the plastics have been since.

I know im just dreaming but still, it would be nice 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block