According to @billboard , Britney Spears will be eligible to be inducted into the “Rock & Roll Hall of Fame” in 2024 (after she completes 25 years of career).

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Missfit said:

And how is britney worthy she flashes cameras shaves head gets married ect. She changed how the media looks at her and hounds celebs shes a attention seeker always gives media something to talk about christina has accomplished same as her artistically we have eyes and ears sweetie we hear her name just as much stop living in the rivalry pitting women against each other their both legends get over it why do you only compare christina to britney theres many other females you could choose but you love to hate on christina why is that please tell me

What a disgusting thing to say about someone who was obviously going through a dark period of time. When was Christina ever hounded relentlessly by paps like that? Never. The irony to say you like Britney as well and come out and say this dumb **** 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

To think that by 2001 or even early (I would say when debuted :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:) she already marked the industry AND the generations to come :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

If I was Billboard I would have give Britney an amazing awards at this Women in Music thing :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I sincerely believe she will get her women of the year BB award someday, she already got the millennium award so this can definitely happen.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block