Madonna Eating Sushi, Totally Not Stoned in the Studio...

4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

And I don't want to sound uptight but I'm about to sound uptight: I'm tired of people not being able to stand straight with simple normal clothes (a shirt and jeans, anyone?) and hold a conversation, why does anyone always have to be high and doing stupid **** (while showing it to everybody) instead of living the present and actually interacting with the people near you? Damn, Covid really effed you all up.

I have exactly the same opinion! Back in the time artists didn't need all this crazy staff...🤨🤔

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

And I don't want to sound uptight but I'm about to sound uptight: I'm tired of people not being able to stand straight with simple normal clothes (a shirt and jeans, anyone?) and hold a conversation, why does anyone always have to be high and doing stupid **** (while showing it to everybody) instead of living the present and actually interacting with the people near you? Damn, Covid really effed you all up.

This!

The only thing I don't agree is blaming the covid for this behaviour! These people were already here way before covid

• Like 3
On 2/3/2022 at 4:48 PM, bitbitboi said:

People were fake and horrible way before Covid..  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:   :neydedance_purple:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.