Your favorite song from Madonna album Rebel Heart?

On 1/31/2022 at 2:46 AM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

COADF is her best work if you’re a basic gay who was born in 1999. It was her most safe record after pushing so many boundaries. She wanted commercial success and knew what to do to gain back the PC /commercial /GP crowd. Intellectuals know her trinity is Bedtime-ROL-Music with an honorable mention to AL. That was when she peaked artistically and everyone knows it. There was even a thread I saw on Exhale recently that spoke about Madonna’s artistic integrity from the 90s to the early 2000s. Maybe @Rik can help me find the thread?

COADF was safer but it doesnt make it worse. It is still innovative as a disco pop album, the production is out of this world and the transitions are perfect. ROL, Erotica, Music, Bedtime Stories are all very good records but I dont think theyre better than Confessions. Imo Confessions along with Ray Of Light and maybe True Blue and Like A Prayer has least skips for a Madonna album. Main point, Dont call people basic just because they love confessions the most, it has a lot going on for it and people who are into dance music absolutely love this album. The nonstop mix is a masterpiece just like ROL or Erotica

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.