How Would ''Britney'' Album Perform Without The Radio Ban?

2 minutes ago, TheRealLou said:

Do u have spanish speaking friends? Mi Reflejo was extreamly successful all around Latin world. Its hard to see due to our english oriente taste. Ven Conmigo was a massive hit. The album is 6 times latin platinum. For 2000 year that was huge. Her Spanish songs were EVERYWHERE in South America. But she didnt care because she wanted to do diffrent staff later.

Is everything okay? Charts define success I do know Xtina wanted to take a different route even I mentioned that I know she didn't promote most of her work gong forward hence I said she has amazing success.

The album did good! It slid over 15m copies and as her 3rd album it won’t have done any better..singles May have performed better, not album though! 

Also in the past she only performed slave..given she is free now, she may add over protected and bombastic love, which will give this album love it deserve

8 hours ago, Prachi said:

First - Britney wasn't 'Blacklisted' I did ask this a couple of months back in here and someone gave me awesome receipts but yes she had less radio play. 

Secondly Britney album is near 6x but won't reach 6x considering how forgotten this album is. 

This time of the year market collapsed due to Piracy latin America was one of the major markets that hit bad, this album sold upwards of 12M+ all thanks to insane promotions of Britney. 

Around the same time Beyonce also debuted with her solo record and did better than Britney but nothing extraordinary considering iy was her debut. 

Beyonce came out in 2003 with her solo album.

Britney was in 2001.

I honestly do not think so.

Slave would have gone top 15, maybe top 10.

The other singles wouldn't have done much better, especially since she only performed Slave.

I think Cinderella should have been a single and it would have saved the album because it was an age appropriate theme for everyone.

The album is my least favorite and is her junior slump. Her image was wrecked by the press and her transitional phase took some time getting used to by the public.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block