JL has her first public “celebrity” supporter

49 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

The other host supported Britney and corrected Kim, but she didn’t even see what she said was wrong. And she said conservatorships are rich people problems basically. Like NO. This is a CIVIL RIGHTS problem! 

Yikes. Sorry to say but that woman seems to dismiss Britney only because she is white. I guess that being in a conservatorhsip is now considered a privilege. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

She sounded paid off and was really aggressive about how people have a right to write a book lol it's not like you're gonna read it in your own time so sit down 

i was thinking that too. it sounded to me like the producers or whoever had them represent how people are talking about it on media, so thats why he was team brit and she was team jamie. oh god using the word teams just gave me edward jacob vibes :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Letslearn said:

i was thinking that too. it sounded to me like the producers or whoever had them represent how people are talking about it on media, so thats why he was team brit and she was team jamie. oh god using the word teams just gave me edward jacob vibes :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I'm telling you, team con are affiliated with the producers, it took Wendy years to come around after calling Britney eccentric but we all know she reads from a monitor. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

I'm telling you, team con are affiliated with the producers, it took Wendy years to come around after calling Britney eccentric but we all know she reads from a monitor. Allegedly

And once Wendy finally did go against them with her big statement, then she hasn’t been back on her show since basically. Nothing but cohosts. All allegedly of course 

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:things that make you go hmm

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Psammead said:

That wasn't so bad. The guy really defended Britney, and he's wearing a pink tie. The woman joked about "conservatory" being for rich people. She wasn't slamming Britney, just saying JL should be able to write a book. I think the guy talked more than her.

She also said she saw nothing wrong with the book and didn’t see anything wrong with her mentioning B all in it. She made a mockery of the entire situation 

1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

She also said she saw nothing wrong with the book and didn’t see anything wrong with her mentioning B all in it. She made a mockery of the entire situation 

I don't think she was making fun of Britney, though. She didn't know anything about the conservatorship. I thought it would be a lot worse, that's all. The guy won. And the cameraman (or producer or something) was nodding along with him and the audience, too.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block