JL has her first public “celebrity” supporter

Did anyone else see this? On the Wendy Williams show today, actress Kim Whitley (who also frequently cohosts E! Daily pop) seemed to show her support for JL’s book. I am disgusted. And then to seemingly make fun of Britney. No ma’am. We need to let her know this ain’t it, sis 

**starts at mark 12:45

Not Funny Reaction GIF

2 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

Wendy Williams show... Enough said. They are on TMZ’s payroll. 

The other host supported Britney and corrected Kim, but she didn’t even see what she said was wrong. And she said conservatorships are rich people problems basically. Like NO. This is a CIVIL RIGHTS problem! 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

The other host supported Britney and corrected Kim, but she didn’t even see what she said was wrong. And she said conservatorships are rich people problems basically. Like NO. This is a CIVIL RIGHTS problem! 

The way people dismiss the disability community like that. Disgusting.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Did anyone else see this? On the Wendy Williams show today, actress Kim Whitley seemed to show her support for JL’s book. I am disgusted. And then to seemingly make fun of Britney. No ma’am. We need to let her know this ain’t it, sis 

wow when the first story is so casual about a couple drinking each other's blood idk hollyweird has me feeling like a small person in this weirdo world... scared baby GIF

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Now I know you didn't just clickbait me by promising a celebrity and then naming some rando named Kim Whitley :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

She was an actress in the 90’s and currently a cohost on E! daily pop. She’s not well known but she’s famous and unfortunately used a big platform like Wendy’s flop show to spread this hate and negativity 

and I have celebrity in quotations for a reason :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

who? 

like a famous Mexican actress would say:

if the person talking is ugly, her opinion doesn't count :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

pinche perra

That’s mean to call her ugly. She’s an actress and cohosts E! Daily pop. The point is she went on this show that gets millions of viewers around the world and dismissed what a conservatorship is, and supported JL with her book. It’s disgusting 

Also, your name and pic terrified me. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I was like don’t come after me bishhh. I have no money 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, gapeach704 said:

That’s mean to call her ugly. She’s an actress and cohosts E! Daily pop. The point is she went on this show that gets millions of viewers around the world and dismissed what a conservatorship is, and supported JL. It’s disgusting 

Also, your name and pic terrified me. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I was like don’t come after me bishhh. I have no money 

oh Bo hoo

well I am Lou, I am supposed to be mean

DON'T IT??? 

:verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block