Latin Pop Starlet Natti Natasha and K-Pop Girl Group Momoland Release New English Single "Yummy Yummy Love"

To be honest, I didn't even know who Natti Natasha is until many people pointed out that she's actually really big in South America, so I'm calling her a Latin pop starlet without knowing if it's true. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Either way, I wouldn't have even made a thread if it weren't for her. Now, I like Momoland, as they're responsible for a lot of great K-Pop earworms, but I'm not naive enough to think that more than 2 people on Exhale would care. However, I know Britney has a large fanbase in South America, so I'm assuming that translates over to Exhale and its userbase as well, and I'm curious to see what people think of this collaboration because it's extremely random. I wonder if Momoland's Western management is somehow related to Natti, as that's how most of these seemingly random crossovers happen (e.g., Blackpink, Lady Gaga, and Selena Gomez are all under Interscope Records). :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

It's pretty clear there was almost no budget for this, but to be honest, I don't mind. It still looks quite good, and I'm really glad Natti actually appears in the video. Sometimes, these collabs are lowkey stitched together over e-mail. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: As for the song itself, it's nothing to write home about. I mean, it's really catchy, but that's about it, plus there's also something ever so slightly tacky about it. It'll be a cute bop for a few weeks, though. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

Are you ready for yummy yummy love? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:  Am I the only one who though that was hilarious?

The video is cute, choreo was simple but interesting, it complemented nicely. Natti look spectacular, she is actually pretty big in Latin music. She's no Shakira or a household name but, us who pay attention to what's going on in music know who she is.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

12 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Are you ready for yummy yummy love? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:  Am I the only one who though that was hilarious?

The video is cute, choreo was simple but interesting, it complemented nicely. Natti look spectacular, she is actually pretty big in Latin music. She's no Shakira or a household name but, us who pay attention to what's going on in music know who she is.

Yeah, it's pretty cheesy. In fact, I'll probably forget about it in like a week, but it's a cute little bop for now. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: Natti looks good, but her BBL is kind of distracting, ngl. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block