Sam Lutfi comes for Jamie Lynn, her husband and Lynne Spears (including text messages)

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I know he is dodgy af but he just tweeted B married Jason and Kevin to get away from them and I 100 percent believe that. Of course he’s always going to lie to benefit himself but there’s  going to be some truth in some stuff he says

it was just like Judy Garland marrying David Rose to get away from her momma and Louis B. Mayer

• Like 2

I hope Jacki Butcher actually comes out to confirm this herself as not sure how we can just trust text messages that he could easily doctor. Hopefully JL pisses a lot of ppl off with this and they speak up. I hope Alli Sims speaks up as well, she’s obviously been holding back and wanting to stay out of things but maybe JL saying stuff about her will motivate her.

• Like 8
6 hours ago, Urbanney said:

He’s been saying a lot more than just that…

Can the person who authored this thread put these receipts in the OP...I don't like sam either but he had a front row seat to this foolishness...I still think he was plotting to put Britney in the cship with Lou and Lynn and got bumped when Jamie came into the picture but this is true and hot tea... there is also this that can go into the OP...JL husband contacted Sam...and here are the text messages:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.