Sam Lutfi comes for Jamie Lynn, her husband and Lynne Spears (including text messages)

54 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

Can the person who authored this thread put these receipts in the OP...I don't like sam either but he had a front row seat to this foolishness...I still think he was plotting to put Britney in the cship with Lou and Lynn and got bumped when Jamie came into the picture but this is true and hot tea... there is also this that can go into the OP...JL husband contacted Sam...and here are the text messages:

I added it to the original post now. I couldn’t last night because I was on mobile.

Thank you for the new tweets and suggestion!

• Love 2

Trash with trash. They are all snakes and leeches. All users and abusers. I look forward to Lutfi filing a lawsuit against Juno and hopefully getting her book pulled from shelves just like apparently what happened to Lynne's book back then. However, he is trash just like the rest of them. He is NOT a good guy like he tries to paint himself, but neither are the Spears family. Our girl was surrounded by terrible people that the Spears family let in. However, I look forward to these garbage humans all destroying each other and I love to see Juno Lou dragged.

Just my opinions, not facts. xo

• Love 2
  • Like 6
9 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Please. Theyre ALL snakes. Every single one. JL was influenced by her thirsty family growing up and the ones pulling the puppet strings LOU, LARRY, JIVE. THAT is why her relationship only got worse over the years with Britney. 

With that being said (and yall can rip me to shreads I DON'T care) I think Brit herself has done some crazy *** stuff behind the scenes and the ONLY reason no one has ratted her out with proof is because they want to profit on her name and keep her in their good grace. I think she knows it herself and thats part of the reason why shes so cryptic. Shes angry but also doesnt want the FULL truth out there herself. This whole situation is a mess and instead of relying on JL now to bring in the coins (because you know Daddy gave her his good grace on talking down on his name for the purpose of profit now that his repuation is shot and hes old and unhealthy) they should all just drop this circus surrounding Britney. 

Its no longer a family business because they abused it and got to greedy once they had access via the cship and not iust props of having a rich daughter. Its over. This is going to get very bad. I even think for Britney. Theyre playing dirty and WHO do you think is busy in the mean time making them all turn against each other and causing distractions? Yeah. LOU. Im sure shes figuring out how to profit off this while she uses quite literally the entire family to make it crumble. 

Britney is loved and will recover. They can try all they want to bring Britney down, but her fans will NEVER turn their backs on her. Juno Lou needs to pack her bags and start looking for a double wide.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

Can the person who authored this thread put these receipts in the OP...I don't like sam either but he had a front row seat to this foolishness...I still think he was plotting to put Britney in the cship with Lou and Lynn and got bumped when Jamie came into the picture but this is true and hot tea... there is also this that can go into the OP...JL husband contacted Sam...and here are the text messages:

I completely agree with you. Also he befriended Amanda Bynes, and then tricked her into coming to LA (according to TMZ) and then got her trapped with her parents and that is when she was put in a conservatorship. They also cut him out after he helped them. It really makes me think he was planning something with Lou and Lynne! Obviously, I don't know anything but that's what I thought.

Now there are blind items that he's talking with Sam Asghari, and that worries me that they could be plotting something. People will drag me for that but I don't trust Asghari COMPLETELY because he was brought in during the c-ship. We need to continue to keep our eyes on him is all. Britney isn't dumb, and I trust her completely. I just don't trust leeches. CDAN is the one who wrote those blinds, and I don't completely trust blind items as they can always be fake which I hope they are. I want Britney to be happy and I want to believe Asghari is one of the good ones. Her damn family has just made me so not able to trust anyone lol.

https://www.tmz.com/2014/10/11/amanda-bynes-britney-spears-sam-lutfi-psych-hold-mental-hospital/ 

I wish I could like Sam Lutfi, but I just can't. If he didn't allegedly do what he did to Amanda I'd maybe be convinced easier but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I think he was a user like all of them.

I don't trust Sam Lutfi at all either. He befriended Amanda Bynes according to TMZ, only to trick her into meeting her parents where they were able to get control of her. So he was clearly in talks with her parents, just like how he seemed close to Lynne at one time. To those of you who think he was planning the c-ship with them, that's what I think too. They just cut him loose for whatever reason IMO. Just my opinion, not facts or anything.

https://www.tmz.com/2014/10/11/amanda-bynes-britney-spears-sam-lutfi-psych-hold-mental-hospital/ 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I completely agree with you. Also he befriended Amanda Bynes, and then tricked her into coming to LA (according to TMZ) and then got her trapped with her parents and that is when she was put in a conservatorship. They also cut him out after he helped them. It really makes me think he was planning something with Lou and Lynne! Obviously, I don't know anything but that's what I thought.

Now there are blind items that he's talking with Sam Asghari, and that worries me that they could be plotting something. People will drag me for that but I don't trust Asghari much. We need to continue to keep our eyes on him. Britney isn't dumb, and I trust her completely. I just don't trust leeches. CDAN is the one who wrote those blinds, and I don't completely trust blind items as they can always be fake which I hope they are.

I wish I could like Sam Lutfi, but I just can't. If he didn't allegedly do what he did to Amanda I'd maybe be convinced easier but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I think he was a user like all of them.

I am choosing to think good of Sam Asghari until he does something wrong which he hasn't yet...

As far as Lutfi he is clearly a snake...but that doesn't mean he is lying about the Spears family...you don't have to like him to enjoy this tea...a broken clock is right twice a day...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, B. Leigh said:

I am choosing to think good of Sam Asghari until he does something wrong which he hasn't yet...

As far as Lutfi he is clearly a snake...but that doesn't mean he is lying about the Spears family...you don't have to like him to enjoy this tea...a broken clock is right twice a day...

Oh no I definitely believe what he says. I think the Spears family was just as terrible as he is, and I agree about Asghari for now. I just think we should truly keep our eyes on him. I probably have PTSD from all these leeches I'm sorry lmao I can only imagine how Britney must feel.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

OMG wtf. Waston is crazy as hell LOL 

They really think they did something.. how dumb can they all be? 

• Like 1

Can't believe some fans are still paying attention to this troubled and dangerous man... doesn't anyone find strange that he only "befriends" stars that are going through some bad times like Britney, Amanda, Courtney love and he always ends up with restraining orders? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

The Spears family is dangerous, but this man is WAY more dangerous :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block