Sam Lutfi comes for Jamie Lynn, her husband and Lynne Spears (including text messages)

12 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Please. Theyre ALL snakes. Every single one. JL was influenced by her thirsty family growing up and the ones pulling the puppet strings LOU, LARRY, JIVE. THAT is why her relationship only got worse over the years with Britney. 

With that being said (and yall can rip me to shreads I DON'T care) I think Brit herself has done some crazy *** stuff behind the scenes and the ONLY reason no one has ratted her out with proof is because they want to profit on her name and keep her in their good grace. I think she knows it herself and thats part of the reason why shes so cryptic. Shes angry but also doesnt want the FULL truth out there herself. This whole situation is a mess and instead of relying on JL now to bring in the coins (because you know Daddy gave her his good grace on talking down on his name for the purpose of profit now that his repuation is shot and hes old and unhealthy) they should all just drop this circus surrounding Britney. 

Its no longer a family business because they abused it and got to greedy once they had access via the cship and not iust props of having a rich daughter. Its over. This is going to get very bad. I even think for Britney. Theyre playing dirty and WHO do you think is busy in the mean time making them all turn against each other and causing distractions? Yeah. LOU. Im sure shes figuring out how to profit off this while she uses quite literally the entire family to make it crumble. 

Something to notice in all Britney's messages is that she doesn't deny certain things. I instantly assume she's aware that she indeed has done some stuff. I've been there though I have also done a lot of things in my life. I believe that it's better for all of them to be honest about this if they trully want to get anywhere and admit fault where needed. It takes courage to do that, unlike ripping apart each other and hide. I don't believe anybody in this story is an angel.  And I still can't properly understand why Britney didn't speak up about this situation for so long

Even with all of these receipts, Sam Lufti should remain in the 2000s and be left there. He's another predator who seeks vulnerable people and it's very funny Britney has never acknowledge him in ANYTHING during these last years where she was able to speak (especially because he always presents himself as a saviour LOL towards her family, GTFO). 

• Love 3

I might be completely wrong but isn't it JackiE (instead of Jacki) Butcher and Jamie Watson instead of James? Are these text messages and he just has their names misspelled or could he have photoshopped these? The one from Jackie looks like it's from a social media account of hers so I was curious why the spelling is different on there. NOT at all sympathizing with Watson btw, just wondering! :)

13 hours ago, Serenity Rain said:

I read jamie Lynne’s book and the believable parts were about Sam. Her mental health was in shambles and he came in and made her worse. **** him forever,

Ur a fool. Britneys health was never in shambles. And u can throw points at me all u want. Idgaf concernibg this. U fools still believe her mental was ****ed when we know from court docus it wasnt. U still sheep all of u. Baaaaa

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I know he is dodgy af but he just tweeted B married Jason and Kevin to get away from them and I 100 percent believe that. Of course he’s always going to lie to benefit himself but there’s  going to be some truth in some stuff he says

100%! I always thought she married them to get away from those hillbillies 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block