Sam Lutfi comes for Jamie Lynn, her husband and Lynne Spears (including text messages)

5 hours ago, Sfano1234 said:

Even with all of these receipts, Sam Lufti should remain in the 2000s and be left there. He's another predator who seeks vulnerable people and it's very funny Britney has never acknowledge him in ANYTHING during these last years where she was able to speak (especially because he always presents himself as a saviour LOL towards her family, GTFO). 

Nda's work both ways, both parties cant talk about events, hence her staying mum as well if she even remembers him from all the electroshock therapy

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mmmpatti said:

Don't snap my head off, but what if Sam actually as bad as Britney's family made him to be, I hope one day Britney address's the whole Sam thing. What if we are all wrong? I mean, the Spears family can not be trusted (except for Britney of course).

I never know what to fully believe about him. Everything Britney has said about him has been during the conservatorship. We know that during a period of time she trusted him and was communicating with him in secret and at one point he was apparently helping her find a lawyer. I would like to know what Britney has to say about him now.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
49 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

"She" commented about him while the conservatorship was still in place, so it could have been Loucifer or Colon Demon.

Interesting. That is someone I'd really like to know Britney's truth regarding. Courtney Love has warned against him if I recall. 

Britney's situation has been so...cinematic. Dragging multiple generations of fans to facing some brutal dark life truths all to the beats of spectacular pop bops.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block