Billie Eilish wins a Golden Globe

7 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This flop song from 2019 winning in 2022? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: It’s like an automatic rule that whatever Bond song just has to win awards. Even if next Bond movie had Rebecca Black singing it they’d be losing their minds over what a “great” song it is :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Not flop when it made it to the top 3 in 21 countries sjksksjs scream :orangu_orangutan_ape:

19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I swear on everything that when I wrote this post I was like watch IAlwaysSing come up in here and quote me, but he also hates me so who knows? :orangu_orangutan_ape: I was right :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I'm just glad I'm recognized as the resident Rebestiecca Blaqué stan now. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: And why would I hate a fellow Marina stan? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: I mean, we might not see eye to eye when it comes to Taylor, plus you're lowkey annoying, but, baby, so am I (so am I, so am I, so am I-I-I-I-I), so I can't judge. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, theannehedonia said:

omg thank you for posting this. That song is incredible. I just bought her EP cause of you. 

Wow, doing the Lord's work. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: The EP's not for everyone since some of the songs are hyperpop-leaning, but I hope you like it. It took me a few listens, but now I love all 6 tracks, and Worth It for the Feeling is easily one of my favorites of 2021. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

12 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm just glad I'm recognized as the resident Rebestiecca Blaqué stan now. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: And why would I hate a fellow Marina stan? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: I mean, we might not see eye to eye when it comes to Taylor, plus you're lowkey annoying, but, baby, so am I (so am I, so am I, so am I-I-I-I-I), so I can't judge. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

I am annoying, but I’m trying to be better :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block