The Weeknd's new album 'Dawn FM' debuts at #2

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

Do you guys think he offered a track to Britney to hop on? My gal be busy showing her kitty cat lately, her vibe tells me she would want to try more Captain Hooks. Sorry not sorry for Sam fans! :emma:

Good question, but I need a few more spins to pick a song where she might be featured :typing_keyboard_computer:

In many songs there's Weeknd and Sweden's elite producers. Max Martin, Holter, Swedish House Mafia. You can't expect a flop. 

How do I make you love me is  perfectly produced and my personal favourite. Also, I like the extended version of take my breath, as well as sacrifice.

Overall, I think it is a very interesting era for Weeknd, not so mainstream but it will grow on people.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block