Britney Looked Amazing During ''The Jonathan Ross Show'' Interview In 2016

It’s very interesting, Britney’s previous posts mentioned what her family did in the last 3.5 years right? 

this timeline of 2016 was amazing. I remember freaking out cause it was such a real Britney. When she played the tennis game into the cups, her vibe was so cool. I still wish we got the conservatorship part 

• Like 1

Truly, one of my favorite Britney looks of ALL time.  She is glowing, radiant, and STUNNING.  So effortlessly gorgeous…and those LEGGGGGS 

though I hate the pigtails for the performance lol.  I thought the interview was really cute too.  She was adorable, playful, and funny.  Loved her reaction when he jokingly asked her if there were a lot of ***** involved in getting her to attend a private party :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: she was adorable 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Britney-Spears:-The-Jonathan-Ross-Show--

She's so freaking hot and humble omg :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Let's take a moment to appreciate it :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: The hottest woman ever :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I love the outfit too :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Look the sadness in her eyes when he ask that question at 13:18 :(

Britney from the past you WILL BE IN A GOOD PLACE IN 2022! I love you for infinity and you are a part of me 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.