New Candids! Date Night: Britney and Sam dine at Catch

Why you claiming Sam is calling the paps? Where you evidence on that? Spilling accusations out of nowhere specially regarding someone close to Britney in this specific time does not look good on you. 
Everyone knows when Britney dated Kevin paps were behind them all over the place. Lastly, stop the nonsense to try to create a narrative where it doesn’t exist unless you have proof. Do not engage Britney fans onto this.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Why you claiming Sam is calling the paps? Where you evidence on that? Spilling accusations out of nowhere specially regarding someone close to Britney in this specific time does not look good on you. 
Everyone knows when Britney dated Kevin paps were behind them all over the place. Lastly, stop the nonsense to try to create a narrative where it doesn’t exist unless you have proof. Do not engage Britney fans onto this.

He’s good at calling them on himself. Plus I don’t think Britney use Exhale ....

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

He's been photographed so much by TMZ when he's alone. Why wouldn't he call them when he's with Britney too. None of Britney's exes were ever photographed this much. Not even that one guy who was the son of a millionaire (I forgot his name).

• Like 2
1 minute ago, anakinskywalker said:

Maybe she never goes there because she wasn't allowed before. We never saw her drinking or even mentioning alcohol for 13 years and recently she was talking about drinking champagne in her birthday. All her vacations were in Hawaii before, the first thing she did after ending the conservatorship was go to Mexico. She will be doing a lot of things as a free woman now that she wasn't allowed to do before, I don't think Sam is dragging her :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

I don't trust anyone with a JT avi :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.