New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Your Unpopular Pop Culture Opinions

Do you have any unpopular opinions? :emma: Please, be respectful :explainlol_stare_spin:

I'll start:

1. I think Beyonce, Adele and Taylor are so overrated :explainlol_stare_spin:
  2. Lana Del Rey's music deserves way more attention, she's a genius 
  3. Most of Rihanna's old hits aged badly 
  4. Ariana Grande used to be a good pop star
  5. I didn't like Lady Gaga's acting in A Star Is Born, seemed really fake and forced, I didn't even finish the movie :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:
  6. I'd do things w/ Scooter Braun :emma::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:
  7. Watched whole Squid Game and I think it's sooo overrated 

bde08b08-5dca-4397-9c9f-8cb5938f662a.siz

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
43 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Tik Tok is a plague and ruins everything. It’s where songs go to die :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Literally a chinese spyware. Nothing else but spyware.  F-s up your focus, sleep cycle, induces ADHD like symptoms, envy, promotes and induces EDs, it's a rat nest for pdf files, and bullying of all kinds...

Why would anyone install and use a damn spyware to get his mental state deteriorated to the point you need a neurologist and a psychiatrist.... I am happy AF I grew up in 90s and early 00s when this BS didn't exist.

Because I honestly think I'd K- myself. Back then, if you had school bullies, you'd go home and you wouldn't have to see them until the next day.

Now, you come home and they are ****ting all over you on the internet. I don't think I'd handle that as a kid. I just wouldn't. So I am blessed AF I had internet free childhood.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Do you have any unpopular opinions? :emma: Please, be respectful :explainlol_stare_spin:

I'll start:

1. I think Beyonce, Adele and Taylor are so overrated :explainlol_stare_spin:
  2. Lana Del Rey's music deserves way more attention, she's a genius 
  3. Most of Rihanna's old hits aged badly 
  4. Ariana Grande used to be a good pop star
  5. I didn't like Lady Gaga's acting in A Star Is Born, seemed really fake and forced, I didn't even finish the movie :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:
  6. I'd do things w/ Scooter Braun :emma::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:
  7. Watched whole Squid Game and I think it's sooo overrated 

I agree with all the points you made, including no. 6 :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Also I do like Rihanna's old songs even tho most aged badly. SOS, Don't Stop the Music, Rude Boy and Where Have You Been are bops :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 4