Hulu Drops Trailer for Hilary Duff's New Sitcom "How I Met Your Father"

JayTawndre

21 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

It doesnt look that bad tbh. But there are so many great shows so I probably wont watch. Im kind of over romatic comedy shows.

What other romantic comedy shows are there? I usually see sci-fi, doctor, lawyer, police/detective, or first responders (firefighter, ER) shows now. I rarely find romantic comedy shows. 

Younger was my go-to but it ended, and I watch Emily in Paris, I cant think of any others.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

What other romantic comedy shows are there? I usually see sci-fi, doctor, lawyer, police/detective, or first responders (firefighter, ER) shows now. I rarely find romantic comedy shows. 

Younger was my go-to but it ended, and I watch Emily in Paris, I cant think of any others.

I basically watched himym, baby daddy, big bang theory, new girl and Gilmore girls back to back so maybe my opinion is screwed 🙃

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Same! They were my everything in the early 2000s!

Both of their Filmography and music have aged very well!

Lizzie is still my all time fave disney show and Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen is my fave Lindsay movie!

Love that movie. But Just MY Luck, Mean Girls, Georgia Rule are some of my all time favorite Lindsay movies! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Super excited about her upcoming Netflix Xmas movie mad we gotta wait a year for it though :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Love that movie. But Just MY Luck, Mean Girls, Georgia Rule are some of my all time favorite Lindsay movies! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Super excited about her upcoming Netflix Xmas movie mad we gotta wait a year for it though :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

OMG same! Just My Luck is SO underrated! It should've been a big hit like Mean Girls or Freaky Friday.

Oh wow really? I think I heard about that but idk when it will come out or if it was true.

Aw we have to wait til next year to see it? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

OMG same! Just My Luck is SO underrated! It should've been a big hit like Mean Girls or Freaky Friday.

Oh wow really? I think I heard about that but idk when it will come out or if it was true.

Aw we have to wait til next year to see it? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

The storyline of the movie is similar to Overboard with Anna Faris 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

OMG she looks SO beautiful here! But also she looks different, did she get a nose job or surgery on her face?

Sounds like a cool concept for a movie

She definitely got a little work done but not a lot. She looks good! So excited. Next I'm ready for her and Hilary to come back to Pop music. The recent music they have released has been so good :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

She definitely got a little work done but not a lot. She looks good! So excited. Next I'm ready for her and Hilary to come back to Pop music. The recent music they have released has been so good :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Agree! Oh wow is Lindsay releasing a new album?

I love her old music even one of the last singles she released last year called Xanax.

That song is the sh!!!!t

Rumors is also a bop! :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

And I also love Hilary's music since I was a kid.

I loved her last album, I wish it was a bigger hit and that she toured with it. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Agree! Oh wow is Lindsay releasing a new album?

I love her old music even one of the last singles she released last year called Xanax.

That song is the sh!!!!t

Rumors is also a bop! :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

And I also love Hilary's music since I was a kid.

I loved her last album, I wish it was a bigger hit and that she toured with it. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Rumors is everything and Bossy remember that one? Such a bop! 

Also her last song she released a bop!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Rumors is everything and Bossy remember that one? Such a bop! 

Also her last song she released a bop!

Oh yeah I remember that one.

I think it was supposed to be a lead single for her 3rd album but it never happened.

Oh yeah that song is awesome!

I just wish she made a real music video to this song and Xanax.

The one i've seen online is just a video compilation of her work, it has nothing to do with the song title

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block